Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

This Knicks team should've won this. I'm really starting to think D'Antoni is someone who's just managed to "get by" throughout his career as a coach.  Like I said earlier, his moves are quite often questionable at the very least.
no superstar is coming this summer with d'antoni as the coach...

need to get this joke outta this team ASAP...

why was al and tmac riding the bench...and then he makes TMAC in bound the ball 3-4 times in a row...

what a joke.

new players, same result
frown.gif

my man mac had a good game. terrible finish though

anyways, great game overall

sirius - come drop by the metal thread in music more often
smile.gif

No, quite a lot of people had high expectations from Tmac.

A lot of people still think he can still ball, which is why so many people watch this game tonight.

when youre only big man is 6'9 and isnt a defensive presence you'll continue to give up O boards and continue to lose games you should have won.

Final possessions were no good.

Complaining about TMac sitting? His first game in god knows how long. No need to over extend him.

KD hit the 2 big shots. That's what stars do. Jeff's 2 three's got them in those spots as well.

I agree with everybody piling up on D'Antoni. Why was TMac on the bench so long in OT? Why was he always the one inbounding the ball? Why even on the final play in regulation, was it David Lee with the ball 26ft out with 5 seconds left? Tons of questionable decisions. Big win though for us.

Nah some of yall gotta understand...he hasn't played that much this season. 32 min in your first action since December is alot.

He hasn't played since December (well since last February really) and you guys expect him to be able to play 35-40 minutes?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I agree with everybody piling up on D'Antoni. Why was TMac on the bench so long in OT? Why was he always the one inbounding the ball? Why even on the final play in regulation, was it David Lee with the ball 26ft out with 5 seconds left? Tons of questionable decisions. Big win though for us.
He was holding his knee so i think he may have been hurt and was clearly out of breath after that 4th quarter

Originally Posted by RoOk

He was holding his knee so i think he may have been hurt and was clearly out of breath after that 4th quarter
He's a creator though. You can just sit him in the post extended and he can hold his man off and make a pass. I mean, you can't think that Gallo shooting a contested 30 footer was a better option

The final shots sucked on the Knicks part. But i dont really care if it was TMac or not. I just want a good shot. Didnt happen.

Originally Posted by RoOk

He's a creator though. You can just sit him in the post extended and he can hold his man off and make a pass. I mean, you can't think that Gallo shooting a contested 30 footer was a better option
I understand what you saying man but dude hasn't played this much ball in a year & some change. He's already a liability of defense thanks to him not being much of a defender and thats the thing, the Knicks didn't wait for Mac to get the ball back. Everybody wants to hit the winner & be a hero

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by Al3xis

So yall wana be Knicks fans huh? Welcome to our world..

but TMAC was +!+%$@* fuego. we played well for as team that never p;ayed together. duhon should never touch the court again. curru him as far as i'm concerned

the bad times are almost over
pimp.gif

TMac on the court just standing there as a decoy on offense is better than what D'Antoni came up with. Hell, have him set a screen for House. Thunders were losing House all game on screens until late 3rd when they decide to switch everything involving House, but still were getting there late and his ridiculous quick release was making them pay.

That's what I'm taking from this game:

- For a group of guys who has never played together, this was a VERY GOOD game.

- Tracy McGrady nearly played 2/3rds of the TOTAL MINUTES HE PLAYED ALL SEASON.

- Wilson Chandler had a very bad game.

If you've been watching the Knicks at all in tight games this season, you know D'Antoni does poorly in crunch time when it comes to drawing up plays.

Sergio Rodriguez better be the starting PG next game.

i don't buy that he hasn't played and this and that....

that's BS...if d'antoni cared about that he wouldn't of started him, and he shouldn't of played 30+ minutes..

if you can play 30 minutes you can play 35...

bottom line d'antoni benched al and tmac and lost the game....

he gambled with house and it worked...but blew it for the other 10 or so possession that if handled correctly would have been an easy W

Originally Posted by copped

that's BS...if d'antoni cared about that he wouldn't of started him, and he shouldn't of played 30+ minutes..

he gambled with house and it worked...but blew it for the other 10 or so possession that if handled correctly would have been an easy W

benching al and tmac didnt lose us the game.

people missing ft's and layups and not playing smart d.. made us lose the game

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

This Knicks team should've won this. I'm really starting to think D'Antoni is someone who's just managed to "get by" throughout his career as a coach.  Like I said earlier, his moves are quite often questionable at the very least.
no superstar is coming this summer with d'antoni as the coach...

need to get this joke outta this team ASAP..
laugh.gif
the coach is teh last reason why people wouldn't sign here. players love dantoni.

tmac was tired and hasn't played in forever, i wouldn't have even played him in overtime. calm the $$%$ down everyone.

and if TMac makes the 2FT's near the end of the 4th we probably aren't discussing this.

If Will Chandler decides to move over and put a body on Collison, games over.

D'Antoni drew up some bull @@#! but it did not lose the game.

and bencing Al?
roll.gif

Al Harrington SUCKS. And has been killing this time for a while now. Duhon status.

Back
Top Bottom