Originally Posted by nublee

as a Knicks fan I hope for the best, but at the same time I wanna see all these desperate moves backfire in front of Walsh's face once the free agency everybody is banking on doesn't turn out as great as planned
You aren't really a Knicks fan

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by nublee

as a Knicks fan I hope for the best, but at the same time I wanna see all these desperate moves backfire in front of Walsh's face once the free agency everybody is banking on doesn't turn out as great as planned
You aren't really a Knicks fan

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Who are Nublee and D3simet ?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Donnie Walsh is that dude. He has done a great rebuilding job in two season. It was time for this team to finally rebuild and get under the cap and put themselves in the best position to get FA's.

Now the big test for Donnie is to get the right players in here after July 1st and start winning. I am confident in what he has done so far and I think he will get it done.

So whats our roster lookin like?

PG: Sergio-Duhon
SG: Tmac, Eddie House?
SF: Gallo-Chandler
PF: Buckets?
C: Lee

who on earth is left on our "team" after we traded Darko, Hughes, Jefferies, landry and nate?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

What was the point of trading Nate? I though we were getting a pick from Boston. Now we have Eddie House, I hate that bum.
mad.gif
I agree. I don't see the point.
Can anyone shed some light?

Walshs' moves thus far have been very calculated and logical.  I'm sure there is a legitimate reason for this one as well, but I'm not sure what...

My guess

PG: Serg, tdouglas, duhon, giddens
SG: Tmac, house
SF: Gallo, bender, bill walker
PF: Wilson, harrington
C: Dlee

Think its time to run and gun again?
laugh.gif

Edit: damn kinda thinkin about it dlee as our only big is
sick.gif
basically free layups. And expect a whole lot of harrington as backup C now. Surprised donnie couldn't deal al for tyrus
mad.gif

When Douglas played the point yesterday.. I think he did a good job
grin.gif

1 - Rodriquez - Douglas - Duhon
2 - TMac - House
3 - Chandler
4 - Gallo - Harrington
5 - Lee - Bender

Yall think since we're small now we'll give Curry a shot? & we got rid of 6 players
eek.gif

Hill, Darko, Hughes, Nate, Jeffries, Landry

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

What was the point of trading Nate? I though we were getting a pick from Boston. Now we have Eddie House, I hate that bum.
mad.gif

Walshs' moves thus far have been very calculated and logical.  I'm sure there is a legitimate reason for this one as well, but I'm not sure what...
Its been answered. its because coach doesnt like Nate.

and, so is the deal finalized? its nate for house, giddens, and bill walker? man keep that $+!#%## garbage. gimme a first round draft pick
mad.gif

mad.gif

dantoni doesn't like the guy. what is there to understand?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

we better get lebron or this is a complete failure..I don't care what anybody else says...we've sucked for too long and haven't had a franchise player in a long time...
QFT

Originally Posted by Woodside718

My guess

PG: Serg, tdouglas, duhon, giddens
SG: Tmac, house
SF: Gallo, bender, bill walker
PF: Wilson, harrington
C: Dlee

Think its time to run and gun again?
laugh.gif

Edit: damn kinda thinkin about it dlee as our only big is
sick.gif
basically free layups. And expect a whole lot of harrington as backup C now. Surprised donnie couldn't deal al for tyrus
mad.gif
this
pimp.gif
smh.gif

and also Al DID play alot of cente that year the Waiors beat the Mavs i remember
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

mad.gif

dantoni doesn't like the guy. what is there to understand?
I refuse to believe it's simply a personal grudge.  Like I said, it seems that for once the Knicks organization is using their brains for once.  Nate plays hard, and he's more valuable in the D'Antoni system then those bums. 

And if you're right, and it's a personal thing, why pick up Bill Walker?  Dude seems more immature in the limited playing time he's had than Nate ever did.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

wait whos uptown? lol old sn? new sn?

its me KingFoamNYC
laugh.gif
im still logged in as kingfoam on my phone that's why u still see me post on that sn from time to time

max potential of this trade...

If the deal does work, the Knicks have basically traded Jordan Hill and a pick in the late 20s during the 2012 draft (no 2011 swap) for LeBron James and another superstar.
If everything works out this will be bar none the greatest trade in NBA History, thats a big "if" though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its an huge gamble, and i dont like gambling that big because i always lose. i hope its different with donnie though...

Originally Posted by Uptown1090Slime

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

wait whos uptown? lol old sn? new sn?

its me KingFoamNYC
laugh.gif
im still logged in as kingfoam on my phone that's why u still see me post on that sn from time to time
You've been g checked by Tommyyy

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and yeeuuppp who is that in your avy?
i dont even kno
grin.gif
.. i juss saved this pic from somewhere...& chose it when i decided to change the avy

Back
Top Bottom