I wouldnt jump on that too fast now. Actually if they take curry (didnt read post above me) that could be a real good deal for us. Ehhhh i dunno what to thinkof it.....what are the chances tmac stays with us pass 2010? Duhon-Tmac-Lebron-Gallo-Lee (chandler, douglas, al harrington off the bench) is probably thelineup we'll have. Damn its a tough decision because i really dont see him fitting. Plus if Lee leaves, Hill would be his replacement unless we sign amareor bosh. I dunno tough decision. The fit and tmacs plans after this year make it harder to pull the trigger, but also Lebron being able to play the 1-2-3-4 somaybe the fit isnt so bad. ehhhhhhhhhhhh i dunno

Lets say we dont get lebron but we get rid of curry and sign bosh/amare. Then i think getting tmac could be great (if he stays healthy ofcourse)

Nice to know they want someone from the team, that's most important. So everything from now won't just be speculation..Walsh just gotta get this done

I don't want Tmac staying with us past this season
laugh.gif
The whole pointis getting rid of Curry's contract to free up cap space

Knicks Relying on Chandler's Defense

spacer.gif

Posted: 1/11/2010 6:08:00 AM
Source: Frank Isola of the New York Daily News

Wilson Chandler is both unassuming and low maintenance, a rare combination in the NBA these days.

He's the type of guy who'll buy an orange and blue Knicks baseball cap rather than ask the team for a freebie.

"I got it in West New York," Chandler said yesterday of his latest headgear. "It's my favorite cap store."

Shy and reserved, Chandler is not as popular as David Lee and he's certainly not as polarizing as Nate Robinson. He is, however, just as important as any player on the Knicks. He can guard all five positions and already this season Mike D'Antoni has asked him to defend everyone from Kevin Garnett to Aaron Brooks.

"One game I started off on David West," Chandler said, "and then guarded Chris Paul in the second half."

I'd give them Toney Douglas and Jordan Hill if it means they take Eddy. Doubt it, though. I think the issue is they don't want to take on a badcontract. Hopefully Donnie can sell them the fact that Eddy's contract only runs for one extra year.

As Newsday reported on Sunday, the Knicks/McGrady pursuit is dead. HOU wants Jordan Hill plus expiring contracts. Nothing beyond 2010.
who the #!%% does Morey think he is, though?

hope Donnie told him to kiss his *!! and slammed the phone down.

(id be VERY against trading hill even if with eddy)
Furious D'Antoni says, "We should have won this game." Upset with defensive intensity, which didn't match Rockets.
smokin.gif

They want expirings? WHO THE HELL IN 2010 IS GONNA WANT TO PLAY IN HOUSTON?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
especially when u have teams like NY and MIA with a whole lot of caproom

Originally Posted by Al3xis

As Newsday reported on Sunday, the Knicks/McGrady pursuit is dead. HOU wants Jordan Hill plus expiring contracts. Nothing beyond 2010.
who the #!%% does Morey think he is, though?

hope Donnie told him to kiss his *!! and slammed the phone down.

(id be VERY against trading hill even if with eddy)
Furious D'Antoni says, "We should have won this game." Upset with defensive intensity, which didn't match Rockets.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
at Morey thinking he gonna get a lottery pick AND take back only expiringcontracts for a guy they were talking about buying out and was only playing 8 mpg when in this season. What a #%%$%%% idiot. $#%$ T Mac if they wont take a guylike Curry as part of it.

pimp.gif
at D'Antoni calling out the Knicks D. Chandler needs to be LOCKDOWNon Durant tonight. If we can guard him effectively who knows what we can do. What I do know is that Milwaukee has another very tough game tonight in Phoenix anight after getting rocked in LA, and if they lose and Detroit can upset Chicago, well be sitting at 8...
smokin.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

They want expirings? WHO THE HELL IN 2010 IS GONNA WANT TO PLAY IN HOUSTON?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
especially when u have teams like NY and MIA with a whole lot of cap room
Houston's 7th in the west right now and a very solid team, I don't think it's that laughable. If you're comparing the cities,then yeah NY and Miami > Houston.

As much as I want to see Curry gone, I'd be hesitant to give up Jordan Hill. Maybe if we had a pick this year, then I'd be more inclined, but Idon't know..

Houston/Dallas and Florida teams are valued by FA's cause of the weather and no property tax

Well I'm sure we're relieved to be wrong
laugh.gif

I'm starting the semester off right, blowing off my reading to watch the game
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom