Houston is rolling now. Trouble for the KNicks

Nate has his bad moments, but he has good ones more often than not. 20 pts offf the bench. Jeffries should be contributing more on offense

Damn we lucked out on that call right there
laugh.gif

Man, the Rockets do not miss twice. Which made our rebounding that much more critical.

And they hussle their *#*%% off, God damn
smh.gif

tough loss.

fine line between a win and a loss against a good team on the road.

like I said after Q1, gota value every possession... can't give up the 13 O Boards or turn it over 15 times cause a team like Houston is not gona hurtthemselves at home
our paint defense.
and this. was not having a shot blocker ever more present than tonight? Scola
alien.gif

But all in all, they played fairly well again. Won't lose many games shooting above 50%.

the new sig is nice but ill keep mines lol

anyways.. this was the must frustrating game so far this season

these are the l's that hurt the must.. knowing you shoulda won

and when Mike says Hill might get his shot soon...I sure as hell hope it's in place of Bender.

let that dude get his legs under him for a week or 2 in practice now. He's hit a wall.

This loss annoyed me, this game was ours and it just slip away.

Rockets played hard every minute though.

win streak over so im testing out the new sig
laugh.gif

Man tough loss tonight but we have been playing well so we could afford a road loss out west to a team like Houston, only part that sucks is that as wefinally turn our !$## on EVERY single team that we are competing with is also starting to ball out of their minds. I mean Charlotte, Milwaukee, and Chicagojust HAVENT been losing
smh.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

When we play with heart like we have since December... I love this team. I know half of these guys won't be here next year but if Larry can come back to 100% and fit back into the rotation, I will be a happy man for the rest of the season.

I hope we can keep that core of Wil, Gallo and Dave together somehow.

After all of these depressing and heartbreaking years loyally rooting for this team, this stretch has been a breath of fresh air. Hopefully we can keep it going and make the playoffs.

Props to Mike and Mr. Walsh.

THIS

Back
Top Bottom