Jared can guard 1-5 though...Sean Williams is not all that great of a defender minus the weak side blocks.

Sean Williams is exactly the type of player/person we've been trying to distance ourselves from the past 2 years.

do u honestly think we need 1-5 to be a good shooter?
no...but if you're the 5 man in this system you need to be able to run the PNR and hit a 15 footer. Sean Williams can't.

Al is out again tonight, Landry in his spot and hill might get a look soon via Hahn.

Yeah I'm glad that Jared has done well as of late, but he can't be kept at all.

Gotta get rid of him, especially since Curry looks impossible to move.

enh..

i

Btw i think if jeffries was traded by the deadline, this team will absolutely collapse. Yes i may be the only one, but i want him to stay pass 2010. He can be our artest, pietrus, posey, bowen you get the point. eddy curry must be gone at all costs, but jeffries not so much
grin.gif

i half agree with that. I agree that without him we may fall apart this season our D has keyed this run and he IS our D
laugh.gif
but on the flip side his contract needs to be gone if Curry stays which looksinevitable right now
smh.gif

My best case scenario would be to keep Jeffries all season and go to the playoffs with him, than this summer trade his contract before we start signing freeagents because if we get a guy like Lebron we wont need him anyway cause Lebron can do anything that he does on defense and is offensively pretty much the bestplayer in the NBA as well while Jeffries is damn near the worst. Also he dont fit because if we get Lebron and hes on the team he will be the odd man out. Weplan on keeping Will and Gallo who already play the same position and if talks are true that we may resign Al to a much lesser contract to come off the benchthan Jeffries has absolutely no fit in this teams future. That being said i love the way he is playing and i hope he can keep it up this season...

Now lets go out to Houston and Rock It
pimp.gif

Checking in
pimp.gif

I got stuck with the Rockets broadcast on my league pass, oh well, better than nothing

good quarter.

can't waste possessions or give extra ones to Houston. Play a full 48

Back
Top Bottom