good looks refs

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Weren't we 2-10 one point of the season? Being 15-20 is good then

I told my boy knicks are gonna make it to the playoffs, him and his bro was laughin and said they would bet me $100 each.. Should I do it ?
Yea take the bet
laugh.gif

This game was probably the toughest for me to watch. Even I was frustrated to sit there and watch through this whole game.

I was mad Nate didn't dunk on that breakaway. Even the crowd booed, c'mon Nate, it's Military appreciation night. Watching every game though,it's just amazing how effortless KD gets buckets. He doesn't even over handle the ball or take low percentage shots to do it. Even our NBDL big ByronMullens came off the bench and put in work.

"I'm a ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

The New York Knicks are thrilled to be out of Oklahoma City this morning, but it has little to do with suffering one of their worst losses of the season to Kevin Durant(notes) and the Thunder on Monday night. No, the real reason they're excited to "get the hell out of Dodge" is because they need a fresh pair of skivvies.

For two days, several players had trouble sleeping because they were convinced that their downtown hotel, The Skirvin Hilton, is haunted.

"I definitely believe it," Jared Jeffries(notes) told Frank Isola of the New York Daily News. "The place is haunted. It's scary."

Eddy Curry(notes) claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts roaming the hotel. (Man, what is it with Curry and ghosts? Remember when a haunted rock band took over his UStream feed?) Word has it the Knicks' big man spent most of his time in Nate Robinson's(notes) room, curled up in a corner, shaking with fear. (Slight exaggeration, but click that link.)

For years, guests staying at the Skirvin Hilton have reported strange noises and ghost sightings.

As the M. Night Shyamalan tale goes, the hotel's original owner had an affair with a maid that led to a pregnancy. To avoid scandal, the maid was locked on the top floor where she went crazy, gave birth and then jumped out a window killing herself and the baby. Since then, guests have reported hearing a wailing infant, seeing naked female ghosts and one man claims he was sexually assaulted by an apparition.

Thankfully, no Knick was violated.
We think.
http://sports.yahoo.com/n...ted-hotel?urn=nba,213113

laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

The New York Knicks are thrilled to be out of Oklahoma City this morning, but it has little to do with suffering one of their worst losses of the season to Kevin Durant(notes) and the Thunder on Monday night. No, the real reason they're excited to "get the hell out of Dodge" is because they need a fresh pair of skivvies.

For two days, several players had trouble sleeping because they were convinced that their downtown hotel, The Skirvin Hilton, is haunted.

"I definitely believe it," Jared Jeffries(notes) told Frank Isola of the New York Daily News. "The place is haunted. It's scary."

Eddy Curry(notes) claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts roaming the hotel. (Man, what is it with Curry and ghosts? Remember when a haunted rock band took over his UStream feed?) Word has it the Knicks' big man spent most of his time in Nate Robinson's(notes) room, curled up in a corner, shaking with fear. (Slight exaggeration, but click that link.)

For years, guests staying at the Skirvin Hilton have reported strange noises and ghost sightings.

As the M. Night Shyamalan tale goes, the hotel's original owner had an affair with a maid that led to a pregnancy. To avoid scandal, the maid was locked on the top floor where she went crazy, gave birth and then jumped out a window killing herself and the baby. Since then, guests have reported hearing a wailing infant, seeing naked female ghosts and one man claims he was sexually assaulted by an apparition.

Thankfully, no Knick was violated.
We think.
http://sports.yahoo.com/n...ted-hotel?urn=nba,213113

laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom