During Wednesday's pregame warmup Robinson could be seen dancing and throwing the basketball at the Magic's mascot. Last month, he took a shot at the Nets basket at the end of the first quarter and he regularly taunts opponents from the bench.
laugh.gif
He's a basketball player, not a doctor. Telling Nate not to dance is like telling D'Antoni not to stomp his feet and scream.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...4/2009-12-04_dantoni_nate_to_talk_on_dnp.html

Yeah, but why not play him and show him off if we want to trade him? Why act like he's the most impossible person to deal with and then try to shop himaround? Especially if people didn't want him before, they definitely won't want him now.

Everyone wants Nate?

Now, you don't have to tell me he's more talented than Duhon, I know. Or that Duhon sucks, I know..

but consider this..after today..

When Nate plays 15 minutes or more: We are 0-9.

When does not play or plays less than 15 minutes: We are 6-6.

the idea that we need Nate so far, is false. And that D'Antoni just doing this out of spite and he is an egomaniac might be a little short sighted given those records.

Nets came out with no fire in that 3rd q. Disappointed with that effort.

To make matters worse, they completely went away from Brook in the paint.

On the other hand, the Knicks made their adjustments and played good D in the 2nd half.

What did dirk say about rooster? Danphony is really starting to irk me. Last year it was marbury this year its nate, theirs always some negro in his doghouse
laugh.gif

Shuges, the Knicks went into a zone D in the second half. Looks like they couldnt get him the ball.

What did dirk say about rooster? Danphony is really starting to irk me. Last year it was marbury this year its nate, theirs always some negro in his doghouse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

What did dirk say about rooster?

Danilo Gallinari's blossoming game has caught the eye of Dirk Nowitzki. Nowitzki, whom Gallinari is often compared to, said he watched Tuesday's win over the Suns and came away impressed with the 21-year-old Italian's development. "I mean, he's got an unbelievable stroke," Nowitzki told Newsday. "He looks like he's comfortable with the guys. His English has gotten better, so the sky's the limit." It should be noted that both players had troubling rookie seasons. Nowitzki struggled so badly in the lockout-shortened 1998-99 season that he considered leaving the NBA to return to Germany. Gallinari's rookie season last year was truncated by a back injury that required season-ending surgery in March. "I think in the beginning it was important for me to just keep learning; keep my eyes and ears open, learn from the veterans and if he does that -- he's got a couple of veterans around him -- I think he's going to be all right," Nowitzki said. "But I'm really impressed with what he's been doing this year."

WINNNNNN.
i dont think nate has anything to do with us losing. we were just unenergetic in those games, played with poor effort/defense.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

When Nate plays 15 minutes or more: We are 0-9.

When does not play or plays less than 15 minutes: We are 6-6.

the idea that we need Nate so far, is false. And that D'Antoni just doing this out of spite and he is an ego maniac might be a little short sighted given those records.
And look who we've played when he's played * >15 min.
  • Boston
  • Lakers
  • Denver
  • Orlando
  • Sacramento (
    indifferent.gif
    )
  • Golden State (
    indifferent.gif
    )
  • Miami
  • Charlotte
  • Philadelphia
Let's be serious here, he could've played the entire game in most of those and we still would have lost. That's a bad argument.

Too big of a coincidence to dismiss at this point IMO.

We beat the Suns, Hawks and the hornets w/ Cp3..so does scheduling matter that much?

..a page back someone said D'Antoni is making it harder to get a win without Nate...completely baseless considering Nate has not been a part of one win allyear.

those two teams we should beat, have better records then us.
we're up on philly by one game (after this one) but they still have more talent then us either way.
only teams we should have beat were GS+Sac.

i honestly think nate should be traded. dude doesnt deserve this from fagantoni. and to free up PT for douglas of course.

laugh.gif

D'Antoni was asked how he felt about the crowd chanting for Nate...D'antoni basically just ignored the question and started talking about how he plays7-8 guys or something.

dude doesnt deserve this from fagantoni
when did Nate Robinson become entitled to anything?

Nobody on this team is.

Gallo's role has been reduced recently. Hill and Darko can't get off the bench, they're in the doghouse presumably as well.

Larry Hughes was there earlier, he obviously started to do things as expected and things have changed.....

The world is not against Nate Robinson. He needs to be held accountable sometimes, too.

All I know is, this is the 2nd time he's done something drastic like this without clarifying things.

Let people know what your viewpoint is, and we can go from there. This dodging questions nonsense is ridiculous, and very unprofessional. Shades of thebeginning of last year are lurking, and I think everyone knows where I stand as far as that is concerned. Tell it like it is as a coach and keep it moving.We're in the dark, drawing our own conclusions which i'm sure are not nearly the point he's trying to make.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

dude doesnt deserve this from fagantoni
when did Nate Robinson become entitled to anything?

Nobody on this team is.

Gallo's role has been reduced recently. Hill and Darko can't get off the bench, they're in the doghouse presumably as well.

Larry Hughes was there earlier, he obviously started to do things as expected and things have changed.....

The world is not against Nate Robinson. He needs to be held accountable sometimes, too.

um. what allen? that is ALL on the coaches fault.
they say we're not signing AI to develop the young, yet how much PT is douglas, hill, chandler, and gallo receiving?
this isnt the first time hes done that, for example starbury like mentioned above.

Back
Top Bottom