hughes is perfect for this team. he needs the ball to dominate, and hes the only one that can take control of this team.

Mike James won't help the team, but he's in expiring contract and gets paid around the same as Jefferies who used to be a Wizard too and they alwayssay he was important to the team

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at harris kept running when t he ball was inbounded to him. dude didnt even know.

D'Antoni coaches like someone's stubborn old grandpa. Fun game this afternoon. Glad to hear the Nate chants.

still don't get why were benching Nate when Duhon is horrible...might as well just start Hughes as point, he's been playing well this season.

since they just mentioned it and didn't know, Galo hurt his forearm in the Suns game, he got mad and slapped the padding that holds the rim up and afterthat is when he started missing his shots in the game

LOL what the hell is Duhon thinking going right at Boone like that. Saw that block coming a mile away.

[h1]Knicks Aren't Interested In Trade WithBulls[/h1]Dec 06, 2009 10:22 AM EST
Harrington_Al_nyk.jpg
Peter Vecsey of the New York Postwrote on Sunday that the Knicks are not interested in trading for Chicago forward Tyrus Thomas.

Vecsey points out New York executive Donnie Walsh's soft spot for Al Harrington, who the Bulls are reportedly targeting, and reports that Walshhasn't had a single conversation with Chicago about such a deal.

[h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]Harrington Hopes He Stays In New York[/h1]
Dec 05, 2009 6:30 PM EST

Harrington_Al_nyk.jpg
Knicks forward Al Harrington'sname has been mentioned in trade rumors this month.

The Bulls are believed to be shopping forward Tyrus Thomas and they like Harrington.

"He's got a broken arm," Harrington said of Thomas. "I might as well be traded for a bag of balls."

"I hope not," he added of possibly getting traded. "I love New York. I love being a Knick. I told ya'll that. I want to be part of thiswhen it's turned around. Not trying to go somewhere else."

If the Knicks were losing, that "We Want Nate" chant would be deafening.

And I don't even like Nate like that.

But D'anphony is a herb.

Btw, did you guys read what Dirk said about Rooster? Not sure if it's old news at this point.

alanhahn

Yes, the "sophisticated" New York crowd, chanting for Nate Robinson as Knicks are winning without him.

laugh.gif

What the hell is Clyde talking about "Because it's Kid's Day at MSG and because Nate's diminutive like they are, they can better relate tohim"

That was just silly. Ha

Jeffries hasn't played too bad lately I must say. He's been a bit of a sleeper, actually.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]Knicks Aren't Interested In Trade With Bulls[/h1]Dec 06, 2009 10:22 AM EST
Harrington_Al_nyk.jpg
Peter Vecsey of the New York Post wrote on Sunday that the Knicks are not interested in trading for Chicago forward Tyrus Thomas.

Vecsey points out New York executive Donnie Walsh's soft spot for Al Harrington, who the Bulls are reportedly targeting, and reports that Walsh hasn't had a single conversation with Chicago about such a deal.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I hope he's right. I personally think the trade is pointless.

how many offensive fouls has jefferies drawn today? damn
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

if his contract wasnt past 2010, i would def. take him for the vets min. and maybe give him 10mins per game.

Back
Top Bottom