2024 Wrestling Thread | AEW Collision

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_9615.jpeg

Who’s kkkoping their debut MAGA album?

Didn’t she recently sign a new deal with WWE? Sad day no doubt. She’ll be on A&W soon enough.

Leaving your job for love is certainly a choice

Over/Under it was a “suggestion” by Ricochet to leave since he’s no longer there to keep the locker room away from her? 🤔

Has anyone in here tried to get Wrestlemania tickets before? If so, are they impossible to get? Or if I am online when tickets drop, is there a decent chance?

I have been to one Mania in my life, and my buddy got a luxury suite (which apparently isnt hard to get).

Has anyone in here tried to get Wrestlemania tickets before? If so, are they impossible to get? Or if I am online when tickets drop, is there a decent chance?

I have been to one Mania in my life, and my buddy got a luxury suite (which apparently isnt hard to get).
It’s easy. And I’d imagine now that Mania is 2 nights it’s even less stressful copping tix..

they should just make Alicia Taylor full time for both shows. She’s better than Samantha imo anyways. Not tryna steal the spotlight or do anything extra but do her job well.

Leaving wwe will probably allow her to do other projects like music and fans only (if that is something she wants to pursue). Can work Aew if both parties are interested.

Back
Top Bottom