2024 Wrestling Thread | AEW Collision

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the same thing. Like stop pandering and do your moves.

I tend to see that a lot when people are new to the system.

I remember making the same comment about Asuka, Kyrie, and Iyo.

Maybe it's what they think they need to do since WWE is viewed as the "Entertainment Company."

Spam that Taunt BUtton.

:emoji_jack_o_lantern::emoji_ghost:
GaR9ijyWsAE-tu8

I tend to see that a lot when people are new to the system.

I remember making the same comment about Asuka, Kyrie, and Iyo.

Maybe it's what they think they need to do since WWE is viewed as the "Entertainment Company."

Spam that Taunt BUtton.
Jade did it a lot when she was in AEW, too.

yo what happened to the Wyatt family 2.0? Didn’t they k*ll somebody? Were they suspended for that?

They finna stalk the Miz and he then may or may not link up with The Final Testament to square off against the Sick6

I mean that is why those sort of guys usually get sent down to NXT first before getting to the big show.

But you know the internet geeks, something something “those guys are 30 year vets and shouldn’t be disrespected by going through developmental”

Yeah that and the whole Lucha Bros situation probably made them have to pull up sooner than later.

That didnt bother me so much. I’d rather see that > another Ocean Spray and Ricochet dance recital. They’ll out grow it eventually. Looking forward to their progress.

Streets still believe :smokin

Went to ProWrestlingRevolver tonight..Unfortunately I couldn’t make it through the whole show cause of my back, but was super happy I finally got to see Jonathan Gresham perform in person..Dude did 2-3 moves that I’ve never seen before and he’s an amazing talent..But he’s a lot smaller than he comes across on tv..I’m not exaggerating when I say Ron Mystery is probably a good 4 inches taller than him..But he’s got twice as much muscle as Rey..His height, I think, will keep him out of even NXT..

Also got to see Marsha Slamovich wrestler and she’s legit as well..She’d make a solid addition to NXT/Main roster..Her major point against her is that’s she’s not very attractive..Reminds of Bianca minus the cute face..No cheeks/chesticles..But she’s very talented..

Also got to see B Sox B Sox bff AJ “2 Inch Vertical” Francis..He was much improved since his last work in WWE..He, surprisingly, is really good at selling his opponent’s moves and does it better than most indie workers..
IMG_2173.jpeg
IMG_2174.jpeg

IMG_2175.jpeg

Went to ProWrestlingRevolver tonight..Unfortunately I couldn’t make it through the whole show cause of my back, but was super happy I finally got to see Jonathan Gresham perform in person..Dude did 2-3 moves that I’ve never seen before and he’s an amazing talent..But he’s a lot smaller than he comes across on tv..I’m not exaggerating when I say Ron Mystery is probably a good 4 inches taller than him..But he’s got twice as much muscle as Rey..His height, I think, will keep him out of even NXT..

Also got to see Marsha Slamovich wrestler and she’s legit as well..She’d make a solid addition to NXT/Main roster..Her major point against her is that’s she’s not very attractive..Reminds of Bianca minus the cute face..No cheeks/chesticles..But she’s very talented..

Also got to see B Sox B Sox bff AJ “2 Inch Vertical” Francis..He was much improved since his last work in WWE..He, surprisingly, is really good at selling his opponent’s moves and does it better than most indie workers..
IMG_2173.jpeg
IMG_2174.jpeg

IMG_2175.jpeg
Saw a clip of that one dude hitting him with the cutter :lol:

2nd paragraph :lol::smh:

I finally got to see Jonathan Gresham perform in person..Dude did 2-3 moves that I’ve never seen before and he’s an amazing talent..But he’s a lot smaller than he comes across on tv

God damn

He looks like he's 4'11" on TV

IMG_2173.jpeg
IMG_2174.jpeg

IMG_2175.jpeg
Any man that’s 5’4” HAS to be muscled up lmao. No way can he be like 150 at that height

I mean that is why those sort of guys usually get sent down to NXT first before getting to the big show.

But you know the internet geeks, something something “those guys are 30 year vets and shouldn’t be disrespected by going through developmental”
they are 40 ******* years old. hell damn right they dont belong.in development. all triple k had to tell them before they went out is dont play to the crowd alot but he probably told them to do that **** to get over.

Back
Top Bottom