2024 Wrestling Thread | AEW Collision

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I believe it. WWE thinks a ring announcer is a full-time gig with no outside opportunity. Let’s be real, a ring announcer is a 1-2 day per week job at 4 hours each day tops. WWE is madness for no allowing her outside opportunities as long as it didn’t compromise her “normal” job

With that said, wwf/wwe ring announcing has launched the careers of many people so whenever they find a replacement, it will be a stepping stone

I believe it. WWE thinks a ring announcer is a full-time gig with no outside opportunity. Let’s be real, a ring announcer is a 1-2 day per week job at 4 hours each day tops. WWE is madness for no allowing her outside opportunities as long as it didn’t compromise her “normal” job

With that said, wwf/wwe ring announcing has launched the careers of many people so whenever they find a replacement, it will be a stepping stone

They have them at the arenas for those shows WAY more than four hours prior. I want to say they are expected to be there early to practice.

Maybe jshortt jshortt can give some insight

Undertaker looks so stupid with that condom on his head interviewing Trump.

Wear a cowboy hat. Wear a bandana. Wear a MAGA hat. Just don't wear this sleeve over the man weave. Texans always swear their dressing up with their jeans a cowboy boots.

Then again, I'm the one watching this interview...
Randy Orton Reaction GIF by WWE

They have them at the arenas for those shows WAY more than four hours prior. I want to say they are expected to be there early to practice.

Maybe jshortt jshortt can give some insight

I said my statement incorrectly and should reword.

Yes, they are at shows for way more than 4 hours but realistically they probably dont need to be unless its a ple when rehearsal is required and paramount to the quality of the movie presented.

pretty sure they have to go through the normal sound check prior to all shows.

Texans always swear their dressing up with their jeans a cowboy boots.
This is almost as wild a generalization as Texans must still riding horseback everywhere they go :lol:

pretty sure they have to go through the normal sound check prior to all shows.

This is almost as wild a generalization as Texans must still riding horseback everywhere they go :lol:
...but a good number do though. Bareback all through the hood. No diddy.

Back
Top Bottom