2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Walked into a skate shop looking for Chicago’s, and saw manager chatting with someone. They had a purple box on the counter, which turned out to be Chis.

He claimed “they only got this pair in and they’re waiting on the rest of the shipment. he was just letting his homie check them out” had to leave but assuming Duck tales and i caught them backdooring?”

other places nearby seemed to have got their shipments, and I think this place tends to get theirs earlier. ended up talking to the other guy before I left, he happened to “win” the frame raffle from the same place...

E6D8513F-883B-412E-A089-91E11094B55B.jpeg

Man I’m eyeing the Habibis but cannot determine if that resale is worth. To those that have them in hand, after having them, would you pay resale for them?

Mid 200’s is pushing it for me for Dunks, but I went there for purple lobsters and white rayguns. I wouldn’t pay retail for some of this garbage, including the Frame’s.

One caveat being that I will flip stuff on hand for essentially a trade. Hoping some sucker ponies up the current low bid of $595 for my Tiff High’s... Then I might pay resale for Chi’s or something...

Mid 200’s is pushing it for me for Dunks, but I went there for purple lobsters and white rayguns. I wouldn’t pay retail for some of this garbage, including the Frame’s.

One caveat being that I will flip stuff on hand for essentially a trade. Hoping some sucker ponies up the current low bid of $595 for my Tiff High’s... Then I might pay resale for Chi’s or something...
It’s all whack. “Iowa” dunks in my size are $195 on SX, but buyer pays $215 and seller gets $170. The house always wins. Thinkin about paying $185 on eBay.

edit: apologies for the vent/rant.

Last edited:

Was starting to think I was alone on hating the frame’s. With the amount of attention dunks have gotten this year, there are maybe 6 pairs I’ve actually liked. I’ll leave all the hype and paying resale to everyone else. Most people have the attention span of a goldfish. So I’m thinking this **** won’t last for too much longer. That way the few of us who actually care can go back to doing what we do best...Mock the SB line for releasing garbage.

All I want are Michigan’s is that too much to ask?

Prices on Michigans are pretty low right now. I thought I did well winning a bid at $253, but now you can probably bid $200 and get a pair. Taxes and fees obviously add to that, but still, not too terrible.

Back
Top Bottom