2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m surprised to see the price on Iowa’s. Maybe Nike started to up the production numbers on the newer SP releases. The early SP like Syracuse, Kentucky, St. John’s, Viotech and Plums still fetching a premium and climbing. Syracuse especially :sick:

Syracuse one of the hardest drops of the year :pimp:

So versatile and makes just about any fit pop.

For sure! Glad I doubled up early. I remember thinking I was paying too much but had to have at least two pairs as an alumnus. Just looked back at my StockX purchase history to see what I actually paid. Fortunate to have grabbed the white orange label lows and corduroys for cheap before they shot up too.
C1ADF88D-CE86-47E5-BA78-21872D3E3A6D.png

2019 wasn’t a bad year to buy dunks. Like I remember when Rayguns dropped I was still entering raffles in store and trying to cop manually on Premier. I felt like I had a legit chance of copping the new releases.

Looking back at this year I think the TS release was the real turning point. Hype was so high shops didn’t even wanna deal with the BS and almost every shop I can think of started to have some sort of raffle. Then with COVID, that just became the norm. Thankfully most shops do the local only raffle now which helps a little, but not much.

Biggest winner of 2020 gotta be copdate. When that first came out I was triple boosting everything :lol: Eventually I smartened up but have still never hit on that app.

I can't believe I am getting my Iowa dunks in tomorrow when I won them a couple of days ago. That has to be the fastest shipping ever from Nike. I usually get them in a week.
I've had a few orders this year get upgraded to two day air shipping free of charge without my doing so.

Back
Top Bottom