2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mine had to ship from a different country, so I am hoping I dont have to wait forever! It said it was using "Fedex High Priority" and it's requires sig so, it should be the better shipping option if nothing else. Now if customs dont try to steal my dunks. haha

E13CCDD8-2E8D-479F-8EBA-1D2DE5E10DB7.jpeg
Something different

Won 2 raffles on the Maize dunks and the Slam Jam recently. Hopefully one day I can win a dunk low. Or trade for one. Haven't decided between the "Atmos" dunk low or Habib.

I'm definitely in for the ambush joints because I like the aesthetics of the shoe but only in neutral colors like the black and white joints..

Last edited:
definitely wish i had waited before jumping on resell on the iowas...did not expect them to drop and so quickly. with these, veneers, ceramics, and platinums not completely outrageous resell wise...are we heading back to normalcy?
We’re getting closer. If UNLV lows don’t hit $300 out of the gate, that would be another sign.

Dang, I wanted those Pittsburgh joints. :smokin
No luck this time, and I despise resale. But the more pics y’all post, the more I keep looking at SX.

don’t even know where to pick up dunk at b&m now. Most of the skate shops/street wear place I frequent went under. 😟

definitely wish i had waited before jumping on resell on the iowas...did not expect them to drop and so quickly. with these, veneers, ceramics, and platinums not completely outrageous resell wise...are we heading back to normalcy?

I was talking about this a while back. I think this hype **** is slowly coming to the end. I’ve seen BIG DROPS on resell pricing of things that dropped recently that had people losing their minds. Many factors for this too. The Economy, the impact of COVID and how most new customers really don’t like SB. Also, a lot of these newer releases DO NOT JUSTIFY THE RESELL PRICES ATTACHED TO THEM AT ALL! The Habibi’s are great example of this. IMO, THEY ARE NOT $500-$600 dollar dunks. They just AREN’T. No one is going to pay those prices CONSTANTLY just to chase hype. It’s not worth it. Also, I think YET AGAIN, SB has failed to truly cash in on a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. ONCE AGAIN! SMH. The people that will truly pay for this when it’s all over though is shops. That’s the crazy part, lol.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Listen some people in here are getting too crazy. This is NOT THE PLACE for you to come and OPENLY RESELL. Take it to the “Buy And Sell” forum. We don’t do that in here. I get that there a lot of different people in and out of here now but there are standards and principles that need to remain respected.

I was talking about this a while back. I think this hype **** is slowly coming to the end. I’ve seen BIG DROPS on resell pricing of things that dropped recently that had people losing their minds. Many factors for this too. The Economy, the impact of COVID and how most new customers really don’t like SB. Also, a lot of these newer releases DO NOT JUSTIFY THE RESELL PRICES ATTACHED TO THEM AT ALL! The Habibi’s are great example of this. IMO, THEY ARE NOT $500-$600 dollar dunks. They just AREN’T. No one is going to pay those prices CONSTANTLY just to chase hype. It’s not worth it. Also, I think YET AGAIN, SB has failed to truly cash in on a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. ONCE AGAIN! SMH. The people that will truly pay for this when it’s all over though is shops. That’s the crazy part, lol.

Havnt bought dunks since Black OLs but the "SB" chlorophyll trainers value DROPPED to below retail Haha idk why these had any value these should/would be at outlets right now. Going to buy them next year when they under 100 and double up

thanks resellers

Back
Top Bottom