2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got a W on the ENDClothing Raffle! They were purchased and shipped before I even woke up today! Was really nice. Had to pay a little extra but, nothing crazy. Also was $15 for shipping but it was priority shipping.

1607542205475.png

Does anyone here know if the SNKRS app has given ghost orders in the past? SNKRS and Nike app say pending but no email confirm and no charge yet. Thanks.

It's absolutely amazing as to how this line of shoes have taken off in popularity. Just a little before last year, I was grabbing stuff off of the hash wall at Blades on B'way before they shut down for 49.99. Now I can't even sniff a pair in my own size, let alone cop.

It's absolutely amazing as to how this line of shoes have taken off in popularity. Just a little before last year, I was grabbing stuff off of the hash wall at Blades on B'way before they shut down for 49.99. Now I can't even sniff a pair in my own size, let alone cop.
real talk

Local Got A Small Holiday Restock And Was Told By Rep To Show Love To The Regulars. Got A Call On A Second Pair :pimp:
A04005B3-3436-433F-923A-7DCC97E0D62A.jpeg

Not My Favorite Collab Execution But Happy Regardless They Kept Me In Mind. Might End Up Letting Both Go Towards Something Like Grateful Dead’s, Or Civilist’s That I Missed Out On And Really Wanted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom