2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

j packs are the must cop rn and seeing all these fsruns in the uk is tempting me to buy a reshipper

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 3.36.22 PM.png
I honestly thought it was a glitch n my order would get cancelled
but guess not :emoji_laughing::emoji_left_facing_fist:

i can never find the dunk lows on CCS... where are they? are they hidden on the site somewhere?

Not really interested in a lot of these new releases so I dont get angsty about how they roll out for the most part. Only a few really speak to me like those rayguns were dope and Im hoping I can get these Travis Scott's. Other than those and a few particular releases and colorways that may rollout I'm more focused on older pairs. Orange, Silver, Pink, Blue, Black etc box releases are on my hit list. Wish I hadn't been so zeroed in on jordan 1s in the recent years because I could of found some legitimate steals on grails but ya live and ya learn.
It’s cool, it’s hype

Some of the guys talking about airraab airraab because of the mischiefs and look at all the help he provided today! Let him eat
Appreciate that man

I'm just following John00 John00 Method of providing links and hopefully others will do the wave as you come across them, your size or not
Mischiefs link was gone after I checkout 404
https://shop.ccs.com/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-shoes-black-total-orange-court-purple-volt-10-0

you could PM for possible restock....

alot of sites for SB's are not monitored by these discord groups

for they all use the same group of monitors from the same companies - they get the same links

so skate shops that put pairs up here n there are $$ if ya PM them

Flat spot let’s you get through to checkout with ApplePay (and a US address). I don’t know what happens after that though - manual cancel?
Just snagged the poets in my size, thanks! fortunately my brother still lives in Scotland so I just shipped to him.

Back
Top Bottom