2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Truck It pack (specifically the highs) reminds me of Flying J/Pilot.

59B4B387-378D-477D-960B-2A40527F7B25.jpeg

A80A7C8A-23A1-4A41-AB96-AF5562528BD7.jpeg

Appreciate that man

I'm just following John00 John00 Method of providing links and hopefully others will do the wave as you come across them, your size or not
Mischiefs link was gone after I checkout 404
https://shop.ccs.com/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-shoes-black-total-orange-court-purple-volt-10-0

you could PM for possible restock....

alot of sites for SB's are not monitored by these discord groups

for they all use the same group of monitors from the same companies - they get the same links

so skate shops that put pairs up here n there are $$ if ya PM them
Great stuff fam! Good on you. This is what the thread is about, helping as much as you can.

03A19219-76CD-4BAA-95D4-C2CDB8639D3D.jpeg
Anyone else going for these?
- Retro

My local skateshops are both going to hold me a pair, if they actually get them. Both owners are old friends and have told me that they're trying hard but Nike is being stingy with these.

My local skateshops are both going to hold me a pair, if they actually get them. Both owners are old friends and have told me that they're trying hard but Nike is being stingy with these.

nike is definitely being selective on lots of drops. With the hole new marketing they been gunning for, some usual places that got stuff won’t anymore. Has your buddy’s shop gotten most stuff? Back in the day too?
I hope you score man because these are def unique. Not because of the name behind it.. mainly because of the amount of diff colors, textures and materials used. Nike def put their time into this one. Can’t wait to strip it ! 😂

nike is definitely being selective on lots of drops. With the hole new marketing they been gunning for, some usual places that got stuff won’t anymore. Has your buddy’s shop gotten most stuff? Back in the day too?
I hope you score man because these are def unique. Not because of the name behind it.. mainly because of the amount of diff colors, textures and materials used. Nike def put their time into this one. Can’t wait to strip it ! 😂

One of them is a fairly new account, maybe 5 years old, and doesn't get a ton of the limited stuff, at least from what I've seen. Other has been around a lot longer and has gotten a lot of it, I got dooms, de las, pee wees, and a lot of other stuff from him back in the day. I haven't been paying as much attention as I used to to sbs, but it seems like there hasn't been a ton of super limited stuff like there used to be until very recently, and I don't really know what he has and hasn't gotten other than no t Scott's so far. Has the newest Prods sitting, if that means anything.

That’s weird my skate shop already knows they are getting them and how many, hopefully you get good news soon

I wear my shadow 1s all the time, but not so much with shorts. these jpacks are perfect for summer wear. need to double up if possible.

Back
Top Bottom