2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They said nah
I literally just paid my invoice from them

they must of just stopped
E8148096-5531-48D2-9E80-E8031E67A302.jpeg

Bummed about this Nike regional only nonsense. Would have links for you guys for FSR of Gray J-packs box price shipped...but nooooooo. Thanks Nike.

Only going to hurt the EU shops as Dunks sit. Thus they order less for future releases...and lower quantities... then eventually lower tier and no QS for those shops. Slippery slope.

Bummed about this Nike regional only nonsense. Would have links for you guys for FSR of Gray J-packs box price shipped...but nooooooo. Thanks Nike.

Only going to hurt the EU shops as Dunks sit. Thus they order less for future releases...and lower quantities... then eventually lower tier and no QS for those shops. Slippery slope.
We still got folks here in the EU

post those links

Nike SB "Truck It" Dunk Low Pro $100
Raffle Info
To enter our raffle (to purchase) please respond w/ your name, size requested, IG handle (must be following @newyakcity) & phone number to [email protected] Rafflewinners will be contacted after 5pm PST. Invoices will be sent to the winners directly. Local customers can stop by & pick up a 2nd raffle ticket today until 5pm. (Home Field Advantage) Retail is $100, sizes available 8-11,12 Good Luck!!!

YMMV, as technically they want you to respond to their mailing list email.

Nike Boxing Robe would've been a nice touch with the shoes

Did they drop apparel with the PRods?

Not really interested in a lot of these new releases so I dont get angsty about how they roll out for the most part. Only a few really speak to me like those rayguns were dope and Im hoping I can get these Travis Scott's. Other than those and a few particular releases and colorways that may rollout I'm more focused on older pairs. Orange, Silver, Pink, Blue, Black etc box releases are on my hit list. Wish I hadn't been so zeroed in on jordan 1s in the recent years because I could of found some legitimate steals on grails but ya live and ya learn.

The UK only **** is infuriating .. its like they dont want you to have the shoes lol. I wouldve probably had both Infrareds and Jpacks by now if it weren't for that. Hope the UK non resellers are eating.

The UK only **** is infuriating .. its like they dont want you to have the shoes lol. I wouldve probably had both Infrareds and Jpacks by now if it weren't for that. Hope the UK non resellers are eating.
get a forwarding address

Example: Tax in CA is crazy plus shipping some times shoes are almost resale

some EU spot will sell for under retail of US plus no tax and free shipping in the UK
You pay the fwd shipping shoes end up being same price as the states

The only work around I can see...

Back
Top Bottom