2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i need a pair of takashi 2s  my brother had a pair and sold em. unfortunately too he bought the shoe a full size too big for himself and myself as well.  

...today's delivery.

These pics make me want to blow the dust off my setup and go bust some heel flips. I have no business doing that with 2 plates and 7 screws in my left ankle though:smh:

anyone have that list that was released a while back of the special releases that were coming out that had the de la's on it? i wanted to take a look at it again

I broke it playing football with the homies. We used to play full contact with no pads after we graduated. I basically gave up everything after that. No more sports period. Including running which I loved. I started skating this concrete park not too long after the break, but just carving bowls. It helped me get some mobility back, but if I'm doing flip tricks I'll pay for it the morning after.

Last edited:
I broke it playing football with the homies. We used to play full contact with no pads after we graduated. I basically gave up everything after that. No more sports period. Including running which I loved. I started skating this concrete park not too long after the break, but just carving bowls. It helped me get some mobility back, but if I'm doing flip tricks I'll pay for it the morning after.

Kind of off track of the thread, but I think its important to find something that you can do and enjoy. It seems like you were very active pre-injury, so to stop everything now seems devastating. Work has been busy and I can't squeeze time in for the gym. When I do find time to hit the gym or when I get to my once a week ball runs, it feels great.

Maybe cycling or swimming? Less contact/impact with the ground.

Definitely work on as much mobility as you can. If your ankle is not flexible enough it can screw up your walking gait and give you all sorts of problems later on.

Anyways, cliff notes, find some sort of activity that you can do. I think it would be better for you not only physically, but mentally. Any activity is better than no activity, even if its as simple as walking/walking the dog.

gl homie.

Went to the mall today to get some tickets for the Oreos. Finally saw the De La Soul's in person at one of the skate shops.
Quality on the leather is ok. Way better than those JPacks from last year but still feel plastically. I heard bad things of the hologram material but it felt and looked pretty good.
Considered picking up but trying to buy less kicks this year. :rolleyes

May can't come soon enough.

I got my CMFT Dunks in and love them! The area codes are a nice touch to keep it NYC related. They also remind me of my Adidas Y3 Honjas. 

Hm, Takashi 2s might soften the blow of the the L I took on those Burnished Dunks...  To the 'Bay!

Kind of off track of the thread, but I think its important to find something that you can do and enjoy. It seems like you were very active pre-injury, so to stop everything now seems devastating. Work has been busy and I can't squeeze time in for the gym. When I do find time to hit the gym or when I get to my once a week ball runs, it feels great.

Maybe cycling or swimming? Less contact/impact with the ground.

Definitely work on as much mobility as you can. If your ankle is not flexible enough it can screw up your walking gait and give you all sorts of problems later on.

Anyways, cliff notes, find some sort of activity that you can do. I think it would be better for you not only physically, but mentally. Any activity is better than no activity, even if its as simple as walking/walking the dog.

gl homie.
I'm still pretty active. I try to hit the gym at least 3 times a week, and I'm on my feet all day at work. Well when I choose to be now. I broke my ankle at 20, and now I'm 26. I wish I could get a few years of my youth back to be able to play on my company soccer team, but I'm good. I can still shoot around and run a couple miles for cardio on the treadmill. I picked up sneakers again after the break, because my Chuck Taylors became uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Some dudes don't even wanna double box and this dude double boxed and even threw em in a bag to protect em from any weather misfortune... Glad to have a backup pair :smile:

These pics make me want to blow the dust off my setup and go bust some heel flips. I have no business doing that with 2 plates and 7 screws in my left ankle though:smh:

Maybe try learning pressure flip variations, I believe that's why Nate Sherwood started doing them because of a ankle injury.

Back
Top Bottom