2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:pimp:

BAY-BEH I'm finna do some MAJOR damage in these! WHEW!

Last edited:
I don't understand why some people fully strip their LMs, that's the whole point of the shoe. And then some try and sell a fully stripped pair on ebay 
mean.gif

Not directed at the post Edmund is talking about, just something I see around and his post jotted my memory. 

Sea Crystals hold up really bad, mine basically lasted one winter and it was RIP to them

you could always try washing them in a washer, I have done that with suede sneakers to some success
Don't people put suede shoes in a pillowcase and wash then or something like that? 

Also to those looking forward to the Fast Times Denim dunks I would be a little weary. People complained about the AM90s denim bleeding. 

Also to those looking forward to the Fast Times Denim dunks I would be a little weary. People complained about the AM90s denim bleeding. 
Good point, I didn't think about that. However, the am90s were bleeding onto the cream coloured suede, these are black leather, so it should be fine.

These fast times might be my first Sb cop of this year, I'm feelin em :smokin

Buddy of mine went up to Canada this weekend and stoped in underworld while he was there.  Said they had the highs on sale for 140 candaian with 40% off so dropped them down to 86 canadian (about $70 US)  Not sure if they do phone orders or ship to the US.

UNDERWORLD? WHAT IS THIS STORE YOU SPEAK OF? I knew of an underworld years ago but I thought they closed down.

Good point, I didn't think about that. However, the am90s were bleeding onto the cream coloured suede, these are black leather, so it should be fine.

These fast times might be my first Sb cop of this year, I'm feelin em
smokin.gif
them laces might get ****** though

Back
Top Bottom