2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dare I ask how that leather is?

Not as Soft as the Lux's.
But not as Hard as the Tiff's.
They feel padded underneath, so they feel soft and squishy.
I'll probably do a lace swap on them, although the White makes them pop with the white swoosh.

My Batman lows came in over the weekend. I like them more in person but it's definitely more a golden yellow than Batman yellow.

Supposedly the Stars off eBay shipped today. Only 11 days after auction ended. That negative or neutral is happening.

...today's delivery.

No one feelin' the all star cmft dunks? I think they are the most unique release since the lance mountains. The burnished looks like some hipster sneakers

Good point, I didn't think about that. However, the am90s were bleeding onto the cream coloured suede, these are black leather, so it should be fine.

These fast times might be my first Sb cop of this year, I'm feelin em
smokin.gif
Good point about the black leather. 

No one feelin' the all star cmft dunks? I think they are the most unique release since the lance mountains. The burnished looks like some hipster sneakers
All star dunks look like something you would pick up at Payless as a kid. 

Last edited:

No one feelin' the all star cmft dunks? I think they are the most unique release since the lance mountains.
cube neighbor just got his pair in.. they're actually super nice in person!
I think they are super dope the studs give it that high fashion sneaker look. The patent leather swoosh makes it pop. Icey sole and silver splashes on tongue tag and heel tab give it a nice finish.

Something i been working on for the future baby

Where did you get the base for the dunk? or completely customized?

I'm thinking of painting a pair of dunks for my niece when she turns 2. (Not Tiffany's though)

Or maybe I'll just buy some AM90's/Jordans in a cute colourway and call it a day. I like the dunk for its simplicity though.

Interesting NDC calendar has them at 105 and ATs photo shows box of 110. I'm sure NDC will change it. Style codes match though as noted. 

Still down for a pair of those for sure

Back
Top Bottom