2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wish there were some bleached denim colored laces for the fast time's....black will have to do tho.

...work dinner tonight.

So bummed i missed out on the burnished dunks so i think it woiluld make me feel better if i copped something else.anybody knows where i can cop the beijings for a good price?

Remember when quite a few people were making bleached/splatter carhartt SBs? I can't remember the other shoes people were bleaching. Maybe some gs denims?

Not SBs, but I forgot I had these white/black Dunks that I scooped at a Factory Store a couple years ago for $20...threw some black SB laces in them and think they look awesome now. What say you guys?

Last edited:
Nike SB Fast Times (The Denim Preduce joints) up for NDC release on Sat 28th. Verified it was the Fast Times and NOT Dorothy's by the style code wrg to ebay people who had them in hand with pics of box.
Best kicks news of the day. I was wondering what made this thread jump 100+ posts in a day.  I want to cop immediately, but do yall think I should wait and see if they hit Premiere to use the VIP or just cop from NDC?

Wish there were some bleached denim colored laces for the fast time's....black will have to do tho.
Bleached denim laces would actually be overkill on a bleached denim shoe. You could always make your own laces though.

Might swing by SPoT tomorrow on my way to Orlando to pick up a dunk or two. Loving that pic bluejean posted of the salt stains, but I have the Beijing's so I'm torn with them being pretty similar. Those salt stains look clean

I need help guys. are there fake 3Ms? Somebody local is selling them for $70 worn once. too good to be true. hoping for an answer soon.thanks!

Back
Top Bottom