2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Snake eyes? Something else? Either way- I love these.
That's crazy he posts up OG Jordan 1s and has been the only seller I've seen have Royals and Navies from '85 in a 13

Surprised he's pushing fakes
He MAY not have known they were fakes, but the fact that he was so quick to block you and call you a flake leads me to believe otherwise. I wonder how many other people has he blocked that he's had bad transactions with.

Last edited:
How does crep effect the texture of the suede? 

I would love to put that on pair of quartersnacks but not if it's going to ruin the buttery softness to it. At the point i'd rather just save a little and catch a third pair 
laugh.gif

SOMPs for a Friday, sitting at work doing clean up on some work we did earlier, already ready to get out of here. It's crazy that this weekend is when carnival really shifts into high gear, but the only thing I want to do is go eat some Pho at one of my all time favorite places since they're losing their lease to a Neighborhood Walmart.

@Siye No low comparison but he gives a nice review with on foot as well.
I like that DJ Delz does reviews and he's my size so it makes it easier to see what they might look like, but fashion isn't really his thing and he's always yelling so I mute his vids.  Does he not have a boom mic? Who would wear camo joggers with De Las? It's too much going on already. Otherwise...decent vid.

Anyway, I still want a pair of these, but I stand by my they need to be $100 or less.  They're definitely not worth $150.  

How does crep effect the texture of the suede?

I would love to put that on pair of quartersnacks but not if it's going to ruin the buttery softness to it. At the point i'd rather just save a little and catch a third pair 
laugh.gif
[h5]Date: 02/05/2015[/h5][h5]Author: Art Gigh[/h5][h5]Title: CREP RAIN & STAIN BARRIER TEST[/h5][h5]  [/h5]
We were a little skeptical at first, regarding how well Crep would stand up against the harshest of elements. So we took the product out for a test on the Glacier Ice Dunk Lows. With two quick coats of Crep, the brand promises that the resulting barrier will deflect anything you can throw at it, while still retaining the look and feel of the original materials. After a spin around the block, trudging through sloshy snow, the shoe split the brown sea of crap and came out shining. We didn't think that was enough, so we took it to the next level by dropping some oily Taco Bell hot sauce on it. What wasn't immediately deflected wiped off effortlessly with a rag.

If you're looking to make your sneakers go the full mile while retaining the fresh out of the box look, we highly recommend you give Crep a try. The steeper price than similar products is definitely balanced by both the effectiveness of the shield and the fact that your shoes will look and feel the same as opposed to chalky or shiny like some cheaper options out there. For that reason, we back this stuff.

Don't even get me started on that, while I'll admit that it was once a food desert in the area, in the past year there's been a huge locally owned supermarket open up within a mile of the location, we've got an Asian supermarket, a latin supermarket, a super walmart, another neighborhood walmart, and what not. The only thing we're missing in my end of town is a Whole Foods or something similar.

It really sucks since while they're not completely shutting down operations of the Pho place I'm going to have to drive 20 minutes to get it when I get the craving as opposed to a 4 minute drive whenever I got in the mood. Plus it ruins my WORST DAY EVER pick me up when things go sour at the local court.

[h5]Date: 02/05/2015[/h5]

[h5]Author: Art Gigh[/h5]

[h5]Title: CREP RAIN & STAIN BARRIER TEST[/h5]

[h5] [/h5]

We were a little skeptical at first, regarding how well Crep would stand up against the harshest of elements. So we took the product out for a test on the Glacier Ice Dunk Lows. With two quick coats of Crep, the brand promises that the resulting barrier will deflect anything you can throw at it, while still retaining the look and feel of the original materials. After a spin around the block, trudging through sloshy snow, the shoe split the brown sea of crap and came out shining. We didn't think that was enough, so we took it to the next level by dropping some oily Taco Bell hot sauce on it. What wasn't immediately deflected wiped off effortlessly with a rag.
If you're looking to make your sneakers go the full mile while retaining the fresh out of the box look, we highly recommend you give Crep a try. The steeper price than similar products is definitely balanced by both the effectiveness of the shield and the fact that your shoes will look and feel the same as opposed to chalky or shiny like some cheaper options out there. For that reason, we back this stuff.

Def gonna gonna give it a try. Might have to buy in bulk and apply to all shoes . My infrared 6s could have used that yesterday

Don't even get me started on that, while I'll admit that it was once a food desert in the area, in the past year there's been a huge locally owned supermarket open up within a mile of the location, we've got an Asian supermarket, a latin supermarket, a super walmart, another neighborhood walmart, and what not. The only thing we're missing in my end of town is a Whole Foods or something similar.

It really sucks since while they're not completely shutting down operations of the Pho place I'm going to have to drive 20 minutes to get it when I get the craving as opposed to a 4 minute drive whenever I got in the mood. Plus it ruins my WORST DAY EVER pick me up when things go sour at the local court.
That's terrible. I got my girl hooked on pho, she eats it at least 3 times a week.

For me it's my go to comfort food as well. Nothing better than walking around campus is negative degree weather and grabbing pho on the way home.

I can remember trying to do research on that crep stuff when it first popped up, just like when the neverwet stuff came out at home depots. The only thing I'll say that hasn't been mentioned is that from what I found it seems like something that must be re-applied fairly often and certainly doesn't last forever. With the price of a can and the possibility of it altering the feel of the material I ultimately decided to pass and not even try it. But I'd love to hear some 'real' feedback if anyone in here tries it.

As far as I know, there is no consumer grade product that can fully WATERPROOF fabric without leaving a concerning amount of residue on most colors/weaves

I might pick those up if they weren't w hassle. Can't wrong with a basic dunk.

But I'm still mad at Nike lab for last month so meh

I like DUNKS, so if I can get a pair of these with minimal hassle I'll get them. I still wish I'd have managed to get a pair of those neutral grey try on iDs they did a run of back in 2009.

I can remember trying to do research on that crep stuff when it first popped up, just like when the neverwet stuff came out at home depots. The only thing I'll say that hasn't been mentioned is that from what I found it seems like something that must be re-applied fairly often and certainly doesn't last forever. With the price of a can and the possibility of it altering the feel of the material I ultimately decided to pass and not even try it. But I'd love to hear some 'real' feedback if anyone in here tries it.

I looked at a few youtube vids regarding Crep and saw mixed reviews. Decided to pass on it.

I like DUNKS, so if I can get a pair of these with minimal hassle I'll get them. I still wish I'd have managed to get a pair of those neutral grey try on iDs they did a run of back in 2009.

This, 100%!
Those Try-on's are something that I always wanted, but know that they won't be found.
Womp, womp, womp...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom