2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Favorite GR.
nthat.gif

All just wait for dela low/Hi to drop that low . I really really dont see them over selling thag much ...

Last edited:
Well, I don't usually share my pickups on NT, but seeing that these are special, why not. These are my first SB purchases since 2011 where I sold off the majority of my collection.

I went a little SB happy the last week of January, and finally got the last pair in today. Happy to have Unlucky's again, and to have a few that I wanted years back.

THERE GOES MY MAX "three" pairs a month, broke that very quickly in January lmao. But I'd say not a bad way to start off the year.

Thanks again to dapenthousepimp dapenthousepimp for the eBay link find of Salt Stains for $80 shipped! It's surprising just how amazing they look in person.

Walter..

Well, I don't usually share my pickups on NT, but seeing that these are special, why not. These are my first SB purchases since 2011 where I sold off the majority of my collection.

I went a little SB happy the last week of January, and finally got the last pair in today. Happy to have Unlucky's again, and to have a few that I wanted years back.

THERE GOES MY MAX "three" pairs a month, broke that very quickly in January lmao. But I'd say not a bad way to start off the year.

Thanks again to dapenthousepimp dapenthousepimp for the eBay link find of Salt Stains for $80 shipped! It's surprising just how amazing they look in person.

Walter..
What are those black/brown/pink joints on the right?

Thanks again to @dapenthousepimp for the eBay link find of Salt Stains for $80 shipped! It's surprising just how amazing they look in person.

Walter..
A bit partial to the highs I see, nice pickups fam.
nthat.gif

My Overpriced but not necessarily over rated pairs list is:

Brain Wrecks
WTD
BTTYS

I don't think the BTTYS get as much love as they should, but I think the price when they pop up these days is ridiculous, I can get 2 pairs of dead stock dunks from 1999 for the price that one seller that seems to be selling BTTYS SBs has them at.

WTD are way over priced, the idea was novel when they did it, but I think that 7 years later the concept has been worn out by Nike and while I'd wear them if I had them, I don't think I'd ever pay market price for them. Box or bust.

Brain Wrecks, they look great, but I think that they're over priced for what they are, similar pairs go for a fraction of the price, and I've never been able to figure out what celeb wearing them put the price so out of whack. I didn't get a pair when they were new because I couldn't stand the font they used on the heel of the shoe.

Man missing out on the SOMPs on ebay has got me itching for a pair. I doubt I could hit that price anywhere though.

Man walter went buckwild on the pickups lol all very nice buys man. Repped :smokin

Appreciate it man. There are just so many pairs that are on my list to buy that it's overwhelming. Gotta start out somewhere. I'm happy/unhappy getting back into SB's again lol

Walter..

no worries. thanks. was beginning to think people talking about sb's was dead  honestly. glad to find this site. but yea about the reference. thats what my dude said a while ago. interested to see how they turn out. 

Back
Top Bottom