2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Slept on these cuz of the contrast stitching & brass eyelets...do you own the black blazers LM put out? is the the leather on these the same? 

If you mean the Black Motorcycle's, with the Red Quilted Liner, I used to.
The Pool Service LMs leather is not as soft as the Motorcycle's, which are more buttery; plus quilted like the Supreme's.
But, still a very fine Blazer and the Leather is right, plus they soften the more you wear them, which I really like when Nike does that.

Last edited:
Slept on these cuz of the contrast stitching & brass eyelets...do you own the black blazers LM put out? is the the leather on these the same? 

If you mean the Black Motorcycle's, with the Red Quilted Liner, I used to.
The Pool Service LMs leather is not as soft as the Motorcycle's, which are more buttery; plus quilted like the Supreme's.
But, still a very fine Blazer and the Leather is right, plus they soften the more you wear them, which I really like when Nike does that.

Yeah I need to get on that. Do I need to tape off the shoe or anything to prep for it? Just apply -> wait -> wipe is all I need to do right?
the tiffs are tanks so you don't need to tape em...i'd still be careful with the brush tho when you apply the stuff

Like everyone else I am really impressed with the De La low.... Now I'm just waiting to hear about how they aren't real. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom