2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had these on today:
Lance Mountain Blazers

Here's a video of the De la highs. The guy says the hologram is pretty weak at the end. 

Oh. My. God.

The hologram looks COMPLETELY WEAKSAUCE. I don't know I don't know what to do.

It looks almost completely like a solid print. I am torn.... I REALLY wanted these but damn...

:frown:

i always thought the material on the de las was supposed to mimic lenticular material...

you know, like the old school star wars moving cards inside doritos

i read hologram, i think 

Last edited:

i always thought the material on the de las was supposed to mimic lenticular material...

you know, like the old school star wars moving cards inside doritos

[...]

i read hologram, i think 

[...]
Repped for proper terminology! The original De Las (both low and high) had actual lenticular printing. It's a bit fineer/less pronounced than the dorito cards, but same material and process.

The shots I've seen so far of the new ones definitely don't look the same. Either way, i'm not touchin' them. Still have my fingers crossed for some high-to-lows of anything.

I'm glad I'm not the only person that was bugged by improper terminology.

I just couldn't find a decent example of it. And talking about Marvel Secret War Action Figures would have put me in that OOOOLD man category.

I think hologram here's what pops into my head

Last edited:
I'm really disappointed that the new De Las don't have any lenticular material. That's what really set them apart from any other shoe in the beginning. 

Without that material and the print being exactly the same on every pair, this is looking like a no-go. 

On another note, these are starting to pop up. The colorblocking is interesting. Not really feeling it on this pair. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3cf1f6d48d

got a spot with de la souls for $163 shipped if anyone interested.

Me me me [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]9995[/emoji]

[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji] 163$ next [emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]128073[/emoji] cant do 163 !!! Pass

Last edited:
I'm really disappointed that the new De Las don't have any lenticular material. That's what really set them apart from any other shoe in the beginning. 
Without that material and the print being exactly the same on every pair, this is looking like a no-go. 

On another note, these are starting to pop up. The colorblocking is interesting. Not really feeling it on this pair. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Navy-Obsidian-Orange-305050-481-size-10-5-on-hand-ships-now-/261757523085?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3cf1f6d48d

These are nice! Will cop on deep discount!

Back
Top Bottom