2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so tose silver dunks are called "tin mans" and share the wizard of oz theme with the "dorothys"?  I think they could have made a tin man dunk much better 
laugh.gif

If Nike really wanted to create a Tin Man Dunk, they should have made the whole Sneak Metallic Silver.
Similiar to the Dino Jr's.

[quote name="rapcoz2134" url="/t/303260/2015-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/117690#post_22585999

"]PC deadstock size 13 Aquachalks? No box or extra laces.

[/quote]

I want but i cant do 150$ i just vant !'n

i doubt those are Wizard of Oz inspired... prolly a shop trying to get hype to unload a shoe that will collect dust
I saw it on sbd but I think it makes sense, I mean those lows with the plaid are def wizard of Oz inspired and there could very well be 2 shoes with that theme. Just like with the dr Seuss highs last year.

I saw it on sbd but I think it makes sense, I mean those lows with the plaid are def wizard of Oz inspired and there could very well be 2 shoes with that theme. Just like with the dr Seuss highs last year.
That would make 3, also the ruby slippers....

...I don't get why Nike wouldn't just make some tin man's Sliver all over. Use some materials from the liquid metal AF1 & AM1's they dropped and go from there.

Edit: I wonder if that means this wizard of oz theme is a monthly thing. Like

Tin Man=Feb

Dorthy's=March (?)

Ruby Slippers=April

It would be dope if we got some Cowardly Lion's or Scarcrow's because I can't imagine what they would look like.

Last edited:
exactly
smokin.gif
...Repped for that hilarious Avi
wink.gif
lol thanks @Dcypoe81

That would make 3, also the ruby slippers....

...I don't get why Nike wouldn't just make some tin man's Sliver all over. Use some materials from the liquid metal AF1 & AM1's they dropped and go from there.

Edit: I wonder if that means this wizard of oz theme is a monthly thing. Like

Tin Man=Feb

Dorthy's=March (?)

Ruby Slippers=April

It would be dope if we got some Cowardly Lion's or Scarcrow's because I can't imagine what they would look like.
imo its a pretty big reach calling them tin mans... believe what you guys want but i dont see much to make em OZ inspired... a little bit of foil compared too something like this

Will buy De La's once they hit 100-120 max.

Currently: Deciding weather to get Stillin's (Plus) or Central Parks next. 

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can find all black dunk highs?? Looking for a beater in this winter weather we are having.

Also, anyone have opinions on the Warmth Pack Low & Highs like comfort & quailty wise? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom