2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

95% of the market is a bunch of dudes sitting on Nikes thinkin they're a hustler.

If the consumer stopped bending over, the market would collapse and do away with the guys that love money and keep it strictly for the guys that love shoes.

It's unfortunate that we have allowed capitalist vultures to run and define the culture.

/Old man rant

/discussion really

Back to SBs

Has anyone posted this yet? Grape inspired Dunk, don't know the release date. Posted in my local FB SB group.

Topic is still about SBs.... But yeah, I think the OP was just talking about newer releases instead of old releases that have already lived their "release life".

QSs, Beijings, Calis as opposed to Rayguns, Hawaiis, Pusheads.

Copped those blue devils and so disappointed in the suede. I was thinking it would be on some buttery jpack steelo but they were the cheap suede similar to what reps have smh

Big footers... I know it's hard to find those 13-14...

Pair of somp size 14 on the bay with 20hrs left and only at 120 plus shipping

Last edited:
Off topic (somewhat)...sent a message to a dude on eBay with both versions of the UCS in my size for $1k, asking him about the inflated price...he began to lecture me about "how wide eBay's reach is" and how eBay "reaches 100 million people"...he went on to tell me how these will sell in less than 24 hours for his asking price, and how he sold 30 in store only versions of the Crawfish lows for $500 + shipping each.

Cool dude, huh?

mean.gif

Off topic (somewhat)...sent a message to a dude on eBay with both versions of the UCS in my size for $1k, asking him about the inflated price...he began to lecture me about "how wide eBay's reach is" and how eBay "reaches 100 million people"...he went on to tell me how these will sell in less than 24 hours for his asking price, and how he sold 30 in store only versions of the Crawfish lows for $500 + shipping each.

Cool dude, huh?

mean.gif
thats def a lie with the crawfish

So I un-DS my tiff highs today and man, they shrunk the toe boxes on highs a lot since I stopped collecting sneakers about 4 years ago. My pinky toes were scrunched up but over time as I was walking, it seemed to get better since I wasn't noticing anymore.

Eh. I think you might be alone on this one. Everything in our capitalist world works on supply/demand principles. If you bought a 6 pack of apples and that day the world's supply of apples was destroyed by Cthulhu then your 6 apples would be worth way more than retail. Just the same with everything else, up to and including shoes. You can't buy "that shoe" for retail anymore, so it is just plain illogical to look at it as valued at retail. Birch's SAT for so long and went on disco all over. Now you can't find them for less than $150. Just the way it works. Even if it's a shoe no one wants, the second you can't get it anymore the value goes up.
last year I copped the birches off CCS for 70 with free shipping. Didn't fit but I was in love with with the shoe, just found some on eBay deadstock for $100

So I un-DS my tiff highs today and man, they shrunk the toe boxes on highs a lot since I stopped collecting sneakers about 4 years ago. My pinky toes were scrunched up but over time as I was walking, it seemed to get better since I wasn't noticing anymore.
materials on tiffs are particularly stiff too. you PM'd me about trying to find a pair.. glad to see you copped - decent price?

ya. same here.. i had to go up a .5 size... been out the game too long..4 years ago was a good time to be in SBs...t hen hoped onto AM's then left..lol 

materials on tiffs are particularly stiff too. you PM'd me about trying to find a pair.. glad to see you copped - decent price?

Yeah the cushioning is also a lot stiffer compared to the padding used on my Buellers.

Ehh, I got em for $315 shipped DS with the box and original store receipt off someone on sole collector. A little more than I was hoping for but I was having trouble finding a DS pair in my size so I just went with since I've been wanting them for a while.

Back
Top Bottom