2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$70/shipped via Paypal invoice is a fair price for VVVNDS Captain Americas right? Sz 13 if that matters. Complete everything. Only tried on 1 shoe according to the guy I'm buying from.

It's an off eBay transaction if you will

I'd say that sounds reasonable. Leas than retail, definitely.

Wouldn't it make more sense to pay a little more upon release if you strike out rather then wait years and still want it then pay even more?

That logic is *** backwards if you really want abd shoe and arent just buying off hype

Or you can be like me...strike out on volt LeBron Xs, them wait till the 12s start coming out just to save five bucks off retail. Curse of the bigfooters.

Price check on DS size 13 Gibson lows? OG box/extra laces/bag etc. all included.

I see Flight Club has a 12 for $375...

Those Grape sample's are terrible......................

Nike Sb is usually pretty amazing with there AJ collaboration Sb's,

I think it will turn around, I hope at least.

Robbery
wink.gif
@honsone  camped at Primitive though, even saved a spot in line for me so that I could drive 1:15 & triple up (2 Primitive, 1 Val-Surf) 
smokin.gif

I dunno if it's the angle of the photo of those grapes...

But they look like the wmns sky hi's. Now I'm sitting her immensely amused imagining the outrage of guys missing out on a wmns only SB. :lol:

Wait unless... some males would still wear these. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Has anyone posted this yet? Grape inspired Dunk, don't know the release date. Posted in my local FB SB group.
If it's anything like that pic, I'm definitely not feelin it.
mean.gif

although one less pair that I need to blow $$ on. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Just saw this pic and still really feelin the Acapulco Golds. I know they're slated on NDC for 10/1... Does that mean they are a true GR for Oct.? QS don't drop mid-week anymore, correct?

95% of the market is a bunch of dudes sitting on Nikes thinkin they're a hustler.

If the consumer stopped bending over, the market would collapse and do away with the guys that love money and keep it strictly for the guys that love shoes.

It's unfortunate that we have allowed capitalist vultures to run and define the culture.

/Old man rant
I have to absolutely agree with you but unfortunately that's where almost all hobbies end up going. Things like baseball used to be stickball in the backyard and now it's a multi billion dollar industry. Even stuff as dumb as Pokemon cards or Beanie Babies become collector's items with serious value. That's why PE's and stuff are so hyped. I don't really like it, and I am usually not the one paying the price, but it is what it is. 
Oh well guess I don't understand. I value not getting torn apart on a forum so I will bow out. It's just not worth it .
I'm sorry if you took offense, man. Not my intention at all. I was just talking about something far different than what we individually believe a shoe to be worth. I am looking at this from an economic perspective.

I traded a DS pair of Tiff Hi's (paid retail) for a DS pair of SOMPS...no regrets 
nthat.gif

Yeah, as long as you're happy it's a good trade. My buddy traded his McRads (Pre-Owned) for a pair of Tiff Highs (DS). Both parties were happy, good deals all around.
@danvsman you sold your tiffs:/?

It just seems illogical/irrational (in my opinion) to proceed with a rather unequal trade. Might have it proved more profitable to simply sell the Tiffs and then buy SOMPs (which can still be had for a small amount over retail) and pocket the residual cash? Is the marginal benefit of a straight up trade to avoid any hassle in further transactions greater than the opportunity cost of the profits you would have pocketed? It seems as if it was an act of charity or something.

Quite a curious case.

Last edited:
Finally got these J-Packs in hand. Geez... that "leather" is rock hard
mean.gif

Still dope though.

Also, third pair of QS:

Have been wearing these consistently for weeks
smokin.gif
Great pics man. Those QS still looking at my wallet and trying to get my card out lol.

Fam. I need you guys!

I'm looking at a pair of Levi Dunks. Worn a couple of times with another insole dude says.

In the pictures they look cleannnnnnn! What's the going price on these WORN? eBay got all kinds of crazt!

Any input y'all?
I been scoping around for a 12 for quite some time. I usually see them used on the bay and people want too much or they are missing the box or laces or something that I'm not willing to even "watch" auction wise. New, I see them most often anywhere from 270-300. I'm not sure that's a fair price, which is why I hadn't purchased. To be honest, I see them come up in a 13 more often than a 12. Set yourself an ebay email alert.

I can fit an 11.5, especially in dunks from that era though, and recently pulled the trigger for substantially cheaper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom