2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I drink socially and I still can't really "get" that alcoholic drinks taste good.

alcohol + food though I get.

Oh my god who doesn't love a pizza/nachos with some ice cold beer? DANG NOW I WANT SOME.

I drink socially and I still can't really "get" that alcoholic drinks taste good.

alcohol + food though I get.

Oh my god who doesn't love a pizza/nachos with some ice cold beer? DANG NOW I WANT SOME.

I don't really do ice cold beer that often. I think the few times I really enjoyed my beer super cold was when I was working on a documentary shoot in Spain in 2005, when we got back to the hotel after being out for 16 hours the local beer (Mahou) in the mini bar hit the spot. That and a few bits of jamon hit the spot and just thinking about it 9 years later still makes me want to eat a meal like that again.

I don't really do ice cold beer that often. I think the few times I really enjoyed my beer super cold was when I was working on a documentary shoot in Spain in 2005, when we got back to the hotel after being out for 16 hours the local beer (Mahou) in the mini bar hit the spot. That and a few bits of jamon hit the spot and just thinking about it 9 years later still makes me want to eat a meal like that again.

Even though I really just drink on the weekends and at gatherings, I never can really do I've cold beer either. But I could definitely see it being satisfying after a long day in the sun! Pretty awesone that you worked on a doc in Spain! Kinda sort of along the same lines of what if like to do one of these breaks/summer before I graduate. Always cool seeing he different experiences that people have had across NT.

Anyone know market value of a DS pair of red lobsters in a 9.5? Found a pair, just don't know enough about the shoe (other than the fact that I love it) to justify the price tag.

Not sure if any of these have been posted already, pulled off of instagram via anigo_siu

Found these on Nikeblog also...sorry if any of these have already been posted, haven't been able to check the thread as much the last couple weeks.

Last edited:
Dunno how yall messing with the quarter snacks they just look too plain to me like the somps. Give me dope color themed shoes like LM, Diamond Dunks and YOTHs.

Dunno how yall messing with the quarter snacks they just look too plain to me like the somps. Give me dope color themed shoes like LM, Diamond Dunks and YOTHs.
You don't have to "get it" just don't buy them if you don't like them. Some people appreciate a clean, subtle colorway and quality materials that can be worn a lot and with almost anything. Some of us are older and don't need to try and "break necks"
mean.gif
with every shoe we wear.

Last edited:

Why doesn't anyone like me
frown.gif

you were fishing for this
honestly no, someone linked their ig post, i commented with my opinion and they responded like all great busy companies do. BP always wants to start twitter fights. nothing new there. terrible owner, bad customer service and nothing i said was a lie. they want me to get ignorant and have their sheep followers try and flame me

Didn't like the BP ISO... Don't like anyone that tries to create unnecessary hype by saying that the shoes were getting trashed due to legal issues

On Another note... That dude Charles Cato took prerders for the 25¢... Which means they're GR... But they're getting a half n half box??? 0.o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom