2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is the tongue on those Quartersnacks that ripstop material? I hope not. I was not feelin that on the toebox of those light grey/redwoods from a year or two back I have.

You don't have to "get it" just don't buy them if you don't like them. Some people appreciate a clean, subtle colorway and quality materials that can be worn a lot and with almost anything. Some of us are older and don't need to try and "break necks" :smh: with every shoe we wear.
QFT but hey @TJB679

On Another note... That dude Charles Cato took prerders for the 25¢... Which means they're GR... But they're getting a half n half box??? 0.o
Was thinking the same thing.....I think up until now ALL GR were in the all teal non-gloss box while the higher end (material wise at least) QS also were. Strange....

Is the tongue on those Quartersnacks that ripstop material? I hope not.
It does look that way unfortunately....still an insta-cop for me tho

On Another note... That dude Charles Cato took prerders for the 25¢... Which means they're GR... But they're getting a half n half box??? 0.o

Honestly at this point in the year and looking back on releases so far. I honestly don't know what to make of what determines the half n half box over the all teal box. It's somewhat confusing cause I have a good number of GRs in teal boxes from this year with pretty good materials but my only half n half box I have is my diamonds and we all know the quality on those isn't bad but definitely not great when compared to some of the GRs from the year. So I'm kinda puzzled on what determines it all.

Isn't the new BP collab a blazer? I don't think we ever got to the bottom of the boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't the new BP collab a blazer?

When going off the teaser pic. It's definitely a dunk high unless they're doing 2 seperate collabs. I wouldn't mind seeing a shop or two try to do something with the blazers though. While they're such a simple old school silhouette that appear to lack any support they still manage to be quite comfortable.

Last edited:
When going off the teaser pic. It's definitely a dunk high unless they're doing 2 seperate collabs. I wouldn't mind seeing a shop or two try to do something with the blazers though. While they're such a simple old school silhouette that appear to lack any support they still manage to be quite comfortable.

If it's a dunk high I'm definitely interested. Pic didn't load for me for some reason.

There's been plenty of QS with the all teal, non-gloss boxes but to my knowledge there hasn't been a GR with the half teal, half black box yet.

There was a theory in here (I think maybe @Sole Reaver?) that the QS releases that have came in the all teal box were made with higher quality materials compared to those in the half and half box.

Evergreen (skate shop in China) has the Quartersnacks...not sure if you can order online or not, can't get the site to load on my phone.

There's been plenty of QS with the all teal, non-gloss boxes but to my knowledge there hasn't been a GR with the half teal, half black box yet.

There was a theory in here (I think maybe @Sole Reaver?) that the QS releases that have came in the all teal box were made with higher quality materials compared to those in the half and half box.

Were the tiff high considered at GR? I believe the all white lows came in the 50/50 box too. The rhyme and reason to the boxes are a mistery

Were the tiff high considered at GR? I believe the all white lows came in the 50/50 box too. The rhyme and reason to the boxes are a mistery
No the tiff highs were not a GR

probably going to be a walk of fame high

Looks a lot different
I think they're gonna be totally different. Weren't they named "Paparazzi" or something like that? That swoosh looks like a black patent leather, so I'm envisioning that to emulate the sunglasses celebs usually wear to block their face and it's looking like a bunch of hints of 3M to also represent the flash from cameras.

Quarter snacks will be copped. Gonna compliment the black rains nicely.

I'm a sucker for black shoes with a white sole. That's all I used to skate back in the day. Reynolds 3s, Fallen Rippers, Lakai Manchester Selects and even the OG Manchesters with the gum bottom.

The tiffs were a QS with GR-like numbers that were supposedly the largest quantity of an SB shoe ever produced. But, the all white lows came in an all teal box.

Back
Top Bottom