2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quarter snacks will be copped. Gonna compliment the black rains nicely.

I'm a sucker for black shoes with a white sole. That's all I used to skate back in the day. Reynolds 3s, Fallen Rippers, Lakai Manchester Selects and even the OG Manchesters with the gum bottom.

Rep'd for the nice skate shoe selection. I've used plenty pairs of Fallen Patriots and Emericas back in the day and had a few circa lopezs and Lakai MJ2s.

I'm all wrong this morning....

Just an off day for you today lol We all have em every now and then.

I think they're gonna be totally different. Weren't they named "Paparazzi" or something like that? That swoosh looks like a black patent leather, so I'm envisioning that to emulate the sunglasses celebs usually wear to block their face and it's looking like a bunch of hints of 3M to also represent the flash from cameras.

That's a pretty good guess.

Excited to see the whole shoe, not excited for whatever shenanigans are in store for us this time around 
mean.gif

Nike SB Real Tree Mids - Size 11.5 DS - $150 + Shipping (Don't see these pop up too often)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Rea...1481750?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27e721e116

Nike SB Stars - FSR 4-13 (No 5, 11 or 11.5) - $107 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-H...14?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3f39401d7e

If those little flashes are actually 3m instead of just a print then I'm all in. I don't even need to see the rest of the shoe [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Been eyeing the star dunks for a while now. Might be time to get off the fence. How the quality of material on them? Comparables?

I like bright shoes (wearing purple/orange Mercurial Air Maxs right now) but there's also something so appealing about a solid and clean colorway. Basically, those quartersnacks are a must have. 

Kicks Crew has the Quarter Snacks in sizes 8-10.5 for the low, low price of $200 shipped for anyone who is that desperate to have these.

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_...ow+Premium+SB+Quartersnacks+x+Nike+313170-019
You are freakin killing me. Super tempted to buy for that price considering I need this shoe. Like the Concord Low, I wouldn't even be mad paying above retail for an early pair guaranteed.
Isn't the new BP collab a blazer? I don't think we ever got to the bottom of the boxes.
No, I think the new Diamond Collab is supposed to be a blazer.
3M out the wazoo

probably going to be a walk of fame high
Paparazzi High as confirmed by Dom "Hollywood Juice" Deluca himself.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Meh. 

Given they are a GR dropping extra $ seems a little dumb at this point.

Repped for info. 

Not to play devil's advocate, but here's a pre-order for the Quarter Snacks sizes 8-10.5 for $181 shipped. (ships July 14th)

http://store.kix-files.com/collecti...s/quartersnacks-x-nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-qs
I keep hearing these are a September GR. Why are pairs popping up already?

Meh. 

Given they are a GR dropping extra $ seems a little dumb at this point.

Repped for info. 
Don't you dare call me dumb. I'm just big boned.

Last edited:

I keep hearing these are a September GR. Why are pairs popping up already?
@airheaddd  has said they are releasing in July and should have started shipping out to stores in June. His info has been pretty reliable in the past so I am expecting to see these before September. They have released in Asia already so that explains why they are popping up on sites there. Not sure how/why the shop in Vancouver that posted them the other day got them so early though.

^^ I might be wrong, but I think @airheaddd   was first with the GR and first with September information. I don't remember him saying July. Could be wrong, or he could have updated and I missed it.

^^ I might be wrong, but I think @airheaddd
  was first with the GR and first with September information. I don't remember him saying July. Could be wrong, or he could have updated and I missed it.

It's a GR September release as far as I know, been saying that for a month :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom