2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IM THINKING OF OFFING MY SOMPS SINCE MY DE LAS ARENT SELLING

GONNA PULL A STILLIN AN REGRET THESE DECISIONS SMH

don't do it---

and why are you selling De Las?

This is unrelate but I seen an ebay auction the other day with the description readin "selling! These are my grails so they are in really great condition." Are they really your grails?? If they were I doubt you'd be selling them.

HEY BAE

JUST STACKING PAPER TO COP PROPERTY NEXT YEAR

don't do it---

and why are you selling De Las?

This is unrelate but I seen an ebay auction the other day with the description readin "selling! These are my grails so they are in really great condition." Are they really your grails?? If they were I doubt you'd be selling them.

That's not necessarily true.

Unexpected expenses (vehicle repairs, illness), job loss, ect.

Plenty of legitimate reasons to sell off your grail.

Some things are just more important than a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
HEY BAE

JUST STACKING PAPER TO COP PROPERTY NEXT YEAR

......hmmmm. I'll allow it.

That's not necessarily true.

Unexpected expenses (vehicle repairs, illness), job loss, ect.

Plenty of legitimate reasons to sell of your grail.

Some things are just more important than a pair of shoes.

then it's not really a "grail." As stated earlier I have 3 grails, and under no circumstances would I sell those three. They wouldn't even fetch that much so selling them wouldn't really do me any good. Illnesses, job loss etc. can handled in other more efficient ways then selling off shoes for 1 or 2 hunnitt a pop. I say that because the ebay auction in question was for a shoe that wasn't really worth much.

Have not seen/did not know about the lace tips and insoles. From an eBay seller description but of course no pictures that show these details were posted.

The build quality on these dunks is absolutely superb. Although the all black suede may give it an understated look, the details are what makes this shoe. The suede is buttery soft, and the 3M accents on the double swoosh and the lace hole on the tongue give it a nice "flash". Additional laces are also 3M and feature tips with a 25c logo. Finally, a metal hang tag with "Quarter Snacks" written finishes the overall presentation of the shoe. 

These shoes are premium, from the embroidered 25c logo on the heel (a seldom seen addition for dunk releases as of late) to the red and white patterned insoles.  

Hopefully cato comes through with the 25snacks I'll probably try n double up on SPoTs release of em... remember just cause premier releases something before any1 else and sells out in 10mins does not I repeat does not have anything to do with how availability will be with them...

I drink socially and I still can't really "get" that alcoholic drinks taste good.

alcohol + food though I get.

Oh my god who doesn't love a pizza/nachos with some ice cold beer? DANG NOW I WANT SOME.

I just wanted to weigh in on this.. I was a heavy heavy drinker from the time I was 15 up until a few months after i turned 21..

But I just could NEVER drink any kind of liquor and eat. I don't know why... I'd drink soda with my meal then as soon as I was done smash a few beers or whatever. But I could never drink while I ate.

Few months after I turned 21 I stopped drinking altogether, haven't drank since ~September 2007.

I dunno, just wanted to weigh in on that.

To keep this on topic, today's wear to work on my afternoon off to fire someone and my daughters dentist appointment:

Last edited:
I just wanted to weigh in on this.. I was a heavy heavy drinker from the time I was 15 up until a few months after i turned 21..

But I just could NEVER drink any kind of liquor and eat. I don't know why... I'd drink soda with my meal then as soon as I was done smash a few beers or whatever. But I could never drink while I ate.

Few months after I turned 21 I stopped drinking altogether, haven't drank since ~September 2007.

I dunno, just wanted to weigh in on that.

To keep this on topic, today's wear to work on my afternoon off to fire someone and my daughters dentist appointment:

Ahh damn Boss status. Getting it done in the blue lobsters. lol

Last edited:
Hopefully cato comes through with the 25snacks I'll probably try n double up on SPoTs release of em... remember just cause premier releases something before any1 else and sells out in 10mins does not I repeat does not have anything to do with how availability will be with them...
I think that window may already have passed...I could be wrong but I swear I remember seeing him post about it on FB already

I think that window may already have passed...I could be wrong but I swear I remember seeing him post about it on FB already
I already put my preorder with him its just that last time I put my order with him for the stars he said he had me down and then never came through... I sent him a message n dude never responded thats why I say hopefully cato comes through this time

I know I'm probably in the minority by I think Skunks are hideous
Understandable, I think if they just released a GR with that color way and materials it wouldn't sell that well.  Not very 'wearable' colors, at least for me.  What gets me is the concept/inspiration.  I think it's so well done, and as a long standing member of 'the hobby/community' 
pimp.gif
 I think they are incredible.  Always looking for an 'affordable' pair....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom