2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

tumblr_inline_mwmc31FXe51rbrja2.gif

[/quote]

They forgot to add $65 dollar dunks.. nothing on that list cost what it use to cost

Last edited:
:nerd: at the pics of the quarter snacks. I'm not a fan of low's, but those will be copped.

Last edited:
Buncha goons on ig man. Seriously. If that causes an uproar but a picture of grape 6s with some peanut butter and bread gets love...

Thats pretty dumb imo like when dudes purchase a shoe to step on it with another shoe... dont c the point other then to get e props hahaha

I get a sore plantar fascia if I don't do stretching exercises OR if I'm on my feet too long in one day. It's starting to act up now from the amount of BSing I did over the 4th weekend.

I get a sore plantar fascia if I don't do stretching exercises OR if I'm on my feet too long in one day. It's starting to act up now from the amount of BSing I did over the 4th weekend.
I have that too on my right foot. Acl on the left. My skating carrier is over :smh:

The worst of my feet woes is THE GOUT. I don't know if anyone on here suffers from it, tends to run in my family on my dad's side. It's got to be the worst thing I've ever fought through to get around. I've changed my diet a tiny bit and started taking some supplements that has cut my flareups over the past year, so hopefully I've got it under control now.

wormtokyo size 9.5/10/11 DS gucci dunk highs $230 shipped - prob a lil negotiable if they don't outright sell out

The worst of my feet woes is THE GOUT. I don't know if anyone on here suffers from it, tends to run in my family on my dad's side. It's got to be the worst thing I've ever fought through to get around. I've changed my diet a tiny bit and started taking some supplements that has cut my flareups over the past year, so hopefully I've got it under control now.
dang doesn't that mean no alcohol either?

I said I altered my diet a little, let's not get crazy here. The supplements actually do a good bit of helping me flush the puric acid out of my system on a daily basis, that and switching to almost all water all day has kept me clear.

Good thing too I don't think I could alter my diet enough to not get flare ups and still enjoy living. A ton of the stuff I like is terrible for it. Alcohol, organ meat, crawfish, shrimp, all of that is a recipe for a bad week to follow. Used to be when we'd visit my GF's parents I knew I was going to have a bad week after just from the stuff I ate and drank, but now I'm pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom