2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Need some advice guys. A dude offered me DS Jordan 1 sb's for my worn but almost perfect Dino Jr's... What y'all think?

@vuezie1127 I honestly do like the Dino's but I fell like I've out grown them and now they're a little too much for me to rock so they've been in the closet. Just don't want to regret it a year from now

@vuezie1127 I honestly do like the Dino's but I fell like I've out grown them and now they're a little too much for me to rock so they've been in the closet. Just don't want to regret it a year from now

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat and I have three pair of them already I'm almost 30, not to many occasions to wear purple left in my life

Damn, you guys cooking

ic

i bought from premier. they have fast shipping and excellent customer service, although that 20% would've been nice lol. Oh well. Repped for the info.

Took the baos out today, ran my errands, came home.. jpacks gone!! Any info on ccs!? Not sweatin too much cause i think the chances are plenty

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat and I have three pair of them already I'm almost 30, not to many occasions to wear purple left in my life

I wear purple almost every Saturday in the Fall, and then again during Carnival. and I'm over 30.

I wear purple almost every Saturday in the Fall, and then again during Carnival. and I'm over 30.

I wear all kinds of colors too.

I don't get these beliefs about what to wear at a certain age.

Being grown is about being secure in yourself, which, as it relates to fashion, means wearing what you like and makes you feel good.

If you're wearing or not wearing something because you're a certain age and should be more mature, you are still dressing for other people, which is not very mature at all.

i wear purple

but only single item at a time.

purple is not the color you can do matchin like souljaboy

Back
Top Bottom