2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Now I'm kind of bummed that I ordered from Premier earlier today. Oh well I'll save that signup until there's something else coming out that I'd like to get from them.

damn i placed 2 single orders for the jpack then thought the reordering button would adjust my order if i added the promo code and it just placed another order -.-

Didn't even want the highs but couldn't resist with that 20%... I have a problem

damn was only gonna cop if i had the lows and the highs....was adding the highs then going to add the lows but it went out of stock. 

Call them and ask them to apply it
well when i pressed reorder it combined both orders for me showing me a total for 180 then i applied the code and it showed 144 so i thought i was adjusting.. just got off work and been dabbin, but then it just placed ANOTHER order lol im trying to cancel the first two

well when i pressed reorder it combined both orders for me showing me a total for 180 then i applied the code and it showed 144 so i thought i was adjusting.. just got off work and been dabbin, but then it just placed ANOTHER order lol im trying to cancel the first two
420 huh? lol jk

i hope they actually have it in stock.  my last order from mainland took 2 weeks.  they told it that it was a preorder but they just didnt tell anyone...

Back
Top Bottom