2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those close ups on mainland really got me thinking... Especially the highs. ahhhh gotta pass though already have the AJ1s and I'm in a tighter $ spot right now.

mainland.. another no tax free ship spot. thanks for the heads up 
nthat.gif

These JPacks Just Don't Do It For Me Personally.... That Heel Color Should've Been Black And These Would Be An Instant Cop... Nike SB Kinnda Dropped The Ball On That One :smh:

wow since when they have online store.

you can subscribe & get 20% off today on their home page.

and it comes out $76 still qualify free shipping.
big up for the heads up on the 20% code...

copped both pairs for $144... can't beat that. 1/2 size up on the lows since they didn't have an 11 but I won't complain!

daaaaamnn scooped my buddy an 11 for the 76 but couldnt get me a 12 or 13 :/ congrats to those of you that did crazy good deal.

premier offers free shipping if you spend a certain amount, i got it as well

my black and red lows and they royal blue highs come saturday from premier. cant wait, depending on the quality might have to double up on the lows  
happy.gif

Wasn't gonna cop, but this deal drew me in...

Damn YOU NT!!!

$157.05 shipped for both J Packs.

BTW.

Repped.

Last edited:
Repped. Didn't see the code till it was too late...but got the J Packs for $74 and regular $101 for the Blues.

+rep
wouldnt have ordered if you didnt point out the 20%
thanks for the heads up :pimp:

The lows are obviously moving faster than the highs...I just wish the bred colorway was a high...I'd be all over them then...but then again the Uprise Dunks will do to fill that void.

20% + free shipping sealed the deal for me, just wanted the highs. Hopefully the 4th of July come out a little later in the month.

Back
Top Bottom