2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Kostons...
devil.gif
definitely agree i think the Kostons hacky sacks look amazing

The only thing I found was from sneaker refresh, skunk lows will no longer be releasing. I thought it was more, got the notification in the middle of work so didn't get the chance to look into it. But, aside from that nowhere else is saying skunk lows are a no go.

Also, tactics just posted the link to their dunk highs to keep on eye out for the baohaus.
keep an eye out here... http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-high-pro-sb-skate-shoes

skunk lows were just a rumor... supposedly they got scrapped cuz some1 leaked a pic of em but the only pic weve seen of the "Skunk Lows" is that photo shopped pic nothing more... any1 else see another pic?

Same photo over & over again. Photoshop job apparently started on reddit. Guess time will tell

NO DUNKIN DONUT DUNKS…..   THEY SHOULD MAKE SOME DONUT DUNKS…   CW

Last edited:
you won't what to pay what I would ask lol. If they don't fit, I'll just need to sell to cop an 11.5
:lol: I'm hoping to come up on a pair of worn or twice IG stunting pair, can't justify 300 for em :smh:

All good man, do what you gotta do to get your size :smokin

Hot fiyah. I sold my pair last year for $225 prett well used. Looking at a lightly used pair for $275 this year. Haha the things I do are silly sometimes. Real stoked on my Ferris Beullers to come in though!

only thing I'm maybe interested in are diamond dunks.... the pic I saw of the what the De La's MIGHT look like kiiiiiiiiiinda turned me off. But I love the Hi's and I love the group so I'm still down to see what they look like. Hackysack 420s? Even tho I love :smokin I'm not keen on that wool look on kicks

only thing I'm maybe interested in are diamond dunks.... the pic I saw of the what the De La's MIGHT look like kiiiiiiiiiinda turned me off. But I love the Hi's and I love the group so I'm still down to see what they look like. Hackysack 420s? Even tho I love :smokin I'm not keen on that wool look on kicks

To use a tired cliche: "my body is ready." .........except for the AJ X SB1. I'll be OK if I don't get em.

only thing I'm maybe interested in are diamond dunks.... the pic I saw of the what the De La's MIGHT look like kiiiiiiiiiinda turned me off. But I love the Hi's and I love the group so I'm still down to see what they look like. Hackysack 420s? Even tho I love
smokin.gif
I'm not keen on that wool look on kicks
If you mean this pic that was shown in here not that long ago, these were a sample from before the De La Lows released...not a sample for what might release in the future.

Back
Top Bottom