2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier coming thru with the shipping confirmation on the restock yesterday. Can't wait to see what the fuss is about! :nthat:

Premier coming thru with the shipping confirmation on the restock yesterday. Can't wait to see what the fuss is about!
nthat.gif
whatd they restock?

Lol. Baos gettin a lotta hype, i wonder if these will ever hit the sale racks. I still want 3 since i cook for a living so restaurant x nike collabos been kinda a dream for me. Much love to those that posted on the giraffes, going innnnnn on those!!

That's part of the big reason I want them. Who knows if there will ever be another chef collab.

not dunk, but SB. These finally feel broken in after 4 years.
OMG I used to love these in 7th and 8th grade. I specifically went through about 6 pairs of this exact colorway, skating the hell out of the all the time. I used to throw them in the washer and then wear them for like 5 mins to break them in

Not trying to carry on the debate, but the folks that want GR's aren't worried whether they'll sellout. They just don't mind paying retail when the shoe is initially released.

I agree, good sir. No qualms with buying what you like when you want it. But it's always good to share some advice when it could benefit someone.

Tiffs shipped from the UK. Should have them in hand here by next week. Hoping that they fit, seeing as how I was only able to purchase and 11 since they didn't carry half sizes after UK 9.5

Tiffs shipped from the UK. Should have them in hand here by next week. Hoping that they fit, seeing as how I was only able to purchase and 11 since they didn't carry half sizes after UK 9.5
They're def. a little tight. Good luck

Rival pack sizes available on CCS

Oh and Kicksdeals is basura, Shout out to Oldsole :pimp:

Last edited:
I
Everyone wants until they realize there's enough to go around then it goes to the backburner. That's human nature

Then those who really wanted the shoe can eat and at a discount too. :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom