2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't think anybody was saying these shoes are wack because they're a GR, or if you like them and want them you're a hypebeast. I think the message coming from NTers was "don't freak out about not getting these because they are a widely available GR so just be patient"
exactly, its been explained numerous times the point were trying to get across. if your skim reading through the thread youll miss something and comment on a subject thats already been covered which will make you look, in lighter words, dumb... ive made plenty of GR full price purchases due to really liking the CW or color blocking.

Well I've been one of those saying I think the Baohaus are hyped but when I say hype, I mean it in a literal term and not in any sort of "sneakerhead" term.

So "hype = people excited" for you?

If that's the case isn't every shoe that's ever had a topic created for them hyped?

MAN YALL SOME TAKE EVERY POST LIKE THEY TALKING TO ME PERSONALLY TYPE CATS

OLE DRAKE FAN SOUNDING BUTTHURT SHOULD MAKE A XANGA INSTEAD LOOKING BOIS
Weren't you asking for an oop? Your shtick is annoying.

Im not sure how you feel I'm upset. I'm simply stating an opinion like 100% of this forum, its not like I wrote in all caps.
I WAS MAKING A GENERAL STATEMENT

IS YOUR NAME AUBREY?

IS YOUR NAME CHAMPAGNE PAPI?

REREAD MY STATEMENT 

exactly, its been explained numerous times the point were trying to get across. if your skim reading through the thread youll miss something and comment on a subject thats already been covered which will make you look, in lighter words, dumb... ive made plenty of GR full price purchases due to really liking the CW or color blocking.

Dude, you're assuming entirely too much.

You've clearly taken offense to my post and it wasn't addressing you. My post was more directed at people saying Bao's are hyped and that when GR is mentioned it's often followed by "wait till they hit discount". Some of us don't want or need to wait, thats all.

where are the shoes? yall trippin over nothing, post shoes or talk about the shoes not the hype or no hype on a shoe and move along, quit making this site so crappy with your garbage talk

Lol we've had pages dedicated to Pho, wrestling, and vacationing in Europe. We're having a normal discussion about a SB, it's not that serious

Last edited:
Can't we all just get along? :lol:

Last edited:
So "hype = people excited" for you?

If that's the case isn't every shoe that's ever had a topic created for them hyped?
basically its getting more attention then normal for it being a GR... we understand that a QS labeled shoe will get "hype" (with the exception of a few pairs.) in this case were trying to prevent people from doing an impulse buy and paying a preorder price. sometimes people would rather save $20 for something else... if the shoe fits then wear it in other words... if u got the money n dont care then go the pre order route or pay retail but if u can be patient and wait and those $20 or more can help you out towards anything for example another shoe purchase then kool. take it however you want simple.

Its 10:30 in the morning in the middle of the driest SB releases this year and folks are discussing the percieved hype of a GR releasing soon.

There's no animosity or "jordan debates" going on. I'm having a gentlemans convo with guys who opinion defer from my own

Its 10:30 in the morning in the middle of the driest SB releases this year and folks are discussing the percieved hype of a GR releasing soon.

There's no animosity or "jordan debates" going on. I'm having a gentlemans convo with guys who opinion defer from my own

Discussion isn't really the word I would use for your responses but do your thing breh.

Discussion isn't really the word I would use for your responses but do your thing breh.
THIS

Well Im not sure how my text is coming across but I'm not trying to rustle jimmies. My skins just got Djax, my stomach has finally gotten over Fogo De Chao, and this is the month of the Boa's. I'm all around happy.

Got the Send Help 2's in for my Lady's son. My god they're ugly but he really likes em.

Thanks for the fellas that pointed me in the right direction

Back
Top Bottom