2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who doesn't like getting the shoe you want for 20-30% off. I know I do. Kicksdeals is my new best friend 

Heck yeah!
I'm always looking for a deal on sneaks.
$10. off or more is VERY, VERY NICE!
If I realy want something, I'll but it, but then in the back of my head I'm thinking/wondering if I could have gotten them on a discount.
If it was something I really wanted, and can then find it on discount, then I'll just buy a 2nd pair.
My wife says I'm Cheap.
I correct her and say I'm Thrifty.

Tiffs shipped from the UK. Should have them in hand here by next week. Hoping that they fit, seeing as how I was only able to purchase and 11 since they didn't carry half sizes after UK 9.5
Hit me up if they don't :smokin

Last edited:
Who doesn't like getting the shoe you want for 20-30% off. I know I do. Kicksdeals is my new best friend 

Heck yeah!
I'm always looking for a deal on sneaks.
$10. off or more is VERY, VERY NICE!
If I realy want something, I'll but it, but then in the back of my head I'm thinking/wondering if I could have gotten them on a discount.
If it was something I really wanted, and can then find it on discount, then I'll just buy a 2nd pair.
My wife says I'm Cheap.
I correct her and say I'm Thrifty.

I prefer Frugal

I wish it was more than a rumor I was planning on getting UNC dunks until i saw skunk low.  Im really wanting some lows right now.

I'll start begging now...if Skunk lows drop, by the power of all that is mighty I shall ask for assistance. 

LET ME BE GREAT

af6a1c83710f854583052d57e26c805a3403b5f3548018bf27afc783d9b558f5.jpg

not dunk, but SB. These finally feel broken in after 4 years.

Nice Marty Mcfly's!
I never cared for that style, I was more of a E-cue mane myself.
I used to have every color, skated in them, then threw them in the box.
Just found my Spidermans and Dan Garlans, in the closet.
Haven't worn my Spidermans, since they are 10.5, and no longer fit me.
The Garlands, I haven't broke them out in a while, may need to do so; they are an 11.

Hey anyone know if there will be a 420 dunk this year.  I remember something about skunk lows on http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2014/03/nike-sb-dunk-2014-hyped-releases/.

Yeah, rumored to be the Skunk Lows.
Will most likely come out of nowhere, like the SB x AJ did.

I saw yesterday on twitter, forget where though, that skunk lows were going to happen and for whatever reason it has been shut down. I'll see if I can find it

not dunk, but SB. These finally feel broken in after 4 years.

Nice Marty Mcfly's!
I never cared for that style, I was more of a E-cue mane myself.
I used to have every color, skated in them, then threw them in the box.
Just found my Spidermans and Dan Garlans, in the closet.
Haven't worn my Spidermans, since they are 10.5, and no longer fit me.
The Garlands, I haven't broke them out in a while, may need to do so; they are an 11.

These were as close as I could get to the Hyperdunk and Hypermax NFW.

I saw yesterday on twitter, forget where though, that skunk lows were going to happen and for whatever reason it has been shut down. I'll see if I can find it
Kinda hope you find it and it's true. Lowkey I don't want to deal with that this month hahaha.

Didn't we also hear about some hackysack thing for April 20?

Isn't that what happened with the diamonds too? Rumored to happen, then shut down, then released? I really hope skunk lows happen

Last edited:
I go to college near Albany, NY and you have gross winter weather for so long I haven't worn anything other than some Nike OMS for months :smh:
I'm in Connecticut so I understand the struggle.No need for hot kicks in college, someone's just gonna puke/spill drinks on them anyways.

Buy beaters

College is for doin weird **** with girls and playing beer pong.

not for collecting shoes
This.

I really hope they release something, real shame if they don't. Skunk lows are lazy though,but I'd cop.

I go to college near Albany, NY and you have gross winter weather for so long I haven't worn anything other than some Nike OMS for months 
mean.gif
you go to UAlbany? Im a couple hours away from there. My gf goes to UAlbany and theres a skateshop 10 minutes from there that sells sb's. They upcharge though sadly.

I personally find the use of Pendleton wool more interesting than rehashing a hot dunk from a few years ago. Even though they've done the whole Pendleton thing in the past so that's a rehash too.

Hey anyone know if there will be a 420 dunk this year.  I remember something about skunk lows on http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2014/03/nike-sb-dunk-2014-hyped-releases/.

Yeah, rumored to be the Skunk Lows.
Will most likely come out of nowhere, like the SB x AJ did.

I wish it was more than a rumor I was planning on getting UNC dunks until i saw skunk low.  Im really wanting some lows right now.

I'll start begging now...if Skunk lows drop, by the power of all that is mighty I shall ask for assistance. 
LET ME BE GREAT

Kinda hope you find it and it's true. Lowkey I don't want to deal with that this month hahaha.

Didn't we also hear about some hackysack thing for April 20?

I really hope they release something, real shame if they don't. Skunk lows are lazy though,but I'd cop.

Skunk lows would def. be my first double, if not triple up. 
Skunk low rumors were most likely just that...whatever picture that surfaced were just a photoshop of Jameson's

you go to UAlbany? Im a couple hours away from there. My gf goes to UAlbany and theres a skateshop 10 minutes from there that sells sb's. They upcharge though sadly.
I go to RPI which is in Troy, about 10-15 from Albany... Yeah, seasons skateshop. I've been there, almost copped WOF for around retail but decided against it!

The only thing I found was from sneaker refresh, skunk lows will no longer be releasing. I thought it was more, got the notification in the middle of work so didn't get the chance to look into it. But, aside from that nowhere else is saying skunk lows are a no go.

Also, tactics just posted the link to their dunk highs to keep on eye out for the baohaus.

skunk lows were just a rumor... supposedly they got scrapped cuz some1 leaked a pic of em but the only pic weve seen of the "Skunk Lows" is that photo shopped pic nothing more... any1 else see another pic?

Back
Top Bottom