2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Every time people post links to cop UNCs I keep on getting excited because I see "UCS" at first every time [emoji]128553[/emoji] Am I the only one? Haha

Every time people post links to cop UNCs I keep on getting excited because I see "UCS" at first every time [emoji]128553[/emoji] Am I the only one? Haha
It also takes me a quick second to realize which one people are talking about. UNC and UCS are too closely related so it always confuses me to the point I have to think about it. 

Lol. Baos gettin a lotta hype, i wonder if these will ever hit the sale racks. I still want 3 since i cook for a living so restaurant x nike collabos been kinda a dream for me. Much love to those that posted on the giraffes, going innnnnn on those!!

Alot of the east coast ain't up yet so you got a chance at them being posted for a hour so far.. Unless he's going thru emails now

Last edited:
yeah some of the comments say people emailed him so they're prob gone. Although I've bought from him before and people say he gives preference to repeat customers. Regardless only thing that fit me was the Unkles and I don't like em enough to pay $540 lol

Size 11.5 cny... Did I just find the unicorn forsale

Hope someone here gets it

Sorry already sold..

Last edited:
I know everyone's got their own opinion and preference but I just can't understand the mass appeal for the Baohaus and why they're garnering so much attention. They're pretty plain other than the all blue sole but that's actually what kills it for me. They look decent on foot where you can see the white tongue/lace combo but it's definitely not a must have for me. Bc someone likes a shoe =/= hype, but the amount of attention it's getting makes me think they're very hyped at this point.

couple friends lucked out locally, tiff restock.....they put a price label of $999.99 on the boxes though 
laugh.gif

I know everyone's got their own opinion and preference but I just can't understand the mass appeal for the Baohaus and why they're garnering so much attention. They're pretty plain other than the all blue sole but that's actually what kills it for me. They look decent on foot where you can see the white tongue/lace combo but it's definitely not a must have for me. Bc someone likes a shoe =/= hype, but the amount of attention it's getting makes me think they're very hyped at this point.

I feel the same way. If they didn't use that nappy suede it would have been a whole different conversation for me though.

I love "wild" colorways and the Baos def. scream at you. They look like the perfect summer sneaker.

Not to mention Im a Brooklyn boy and I think that panda man is amazing. 

Does anyone need an assist on the rival pack?

Let me know ASAP and I get for you for retail from here in Australia skate store :smile:

Let me be honest with you guys, I've been on NT for a month or so and I came to the Nike SB thread after seeing a picture of the Baos online.

When I saw that pix I was 'Damn I will have that pair' that's the main reason that brought me to this thread, never opened it before.

I'm not really into SBs, got a couple of pairs but I'm more into Jordans.

What made me like this shoe ? The contrast between that translucent blue sole and the rest of the shoe YEAH but also that suede, I saw a lot of people in that thread who hated it but I personnally think it adds something to the shoe.
Not sure if I would have copped if it was just leather instead.

I love "wild" colorways and the Baos def. scream at you. They look like the perfect summer sneaker.
Not to mention Im a Brooklyn boy and I think that panda man is amazing. 
See like that can understand, to actually have an affinity to the actual restaurant, to food, or Eddie Huang himself. I'm not knocking those who actually like them or their reasons cause there obviously seems like a good amount do, it was just weird to me that there's a mass appeal (almost likewise generating a hype from resellers) like I said.

What made me like this shoe ? The contrast between that translucent blue sole and the rest of the shoe YEAH but also that suede, I saw a lot of people in that thread who hated it but I personnally think it adds something to the shoe.

Not sure if I would have copped if it was just leather instead.
The best part about this thread is the the helpful and friendly nature of the people here but also the differing opinions. With so many different pairs of SB's, everyone has a reason to like or dislike a shoe. Like I said, I wasn't knocking anyone for why they liked the shoe, I was jw some opinions of those who actually did. Btw, welcome to the forum!

baos are wicked. I love the colour of that sole. Wish there was a little more colour on that shoe though. The suede looks like it will be difficult to maintain.

The best part about this thread is the the helpful and friendly nature of the people here but also the differing opinions. With so many different pairs of SB's, everyone has a reason to like or dislike a shoe. Like I said, I wasn't knocking anyone for why they liked the shoe, I was jw some opinions of those who actually did. Btw, welcome to the forum!
Thank you, I've been checking LCs for years but only registered at the beginning of the year as I'm starting to really get into sneakers.

Btw, I love NT, members are very nice and it's beautiful to see people working together to get pairs for each other.

At first glance, I didn't really like the shoe that much myself. What really bothered me was the weird looking furry suede. But the more I looked at it, the more it started to appeal to me. The translucent bluish sole with the white laces really set it off for me. With the white, black, red based dunks that I have in my collection, I thought it be good to switch it up to something different like this pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom