2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like those purple haze samples
smokin.gif
when were those samples made?
it looks like late 2010

Woof...
Lol... exactly how I feel after every weekend..

Purple haze samples are dope but they're definitely pretty old because they dont have the laceprotectors by the bottom two eyelets.

And ugh --- those CCs still hurt evertytime I see em.. maybe someday..

Those Purple Haze look a lot like the Northern Lights mid

The only mid dunk I've ever picked up.

I like that high that looks like it was a scrapped Goofy Boy release. Those got a lot of flack on release and were around for a LONG time, now when I see somebody wearing them I think "man I should have picked those up for 50 bucks"

Last edited:
Those Purple Haze look a lot like the Northern Lights mid

The only mid dunk I've ever picked up.

I like that high that looks like it was a scrapped Goofy Boy release. Those got a lot of flack on release and were around for a LONG time, now when I see somebody wearing them I think "man I should have picked those up for 50 bucks"
I think thats what i read awhile back was the inspiration for the Purple Haze

lol why do you post samples when people can just google them it would be different if you picked up a pair also not an sb
just for the visuals, i know when i get bored i like to see pics, plus it could be a conversion starter and some people never heard of or have seen some of these samples before.

just for the visuals, i know when i get bored i like to see pics, plus it could be a conversion starter and some people never heard of or have seen some of these samples before.
Exactly...what else are we gonna talk about, when and where the Baohaus drop? Lol (jk)

Back
Top Bottom