2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sick like the plague. nice! how much?
$190 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Those Cobra Commanders need to release ASAP.  

This is the year to do it Nike SB!

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT! 

Really not bad compared to what people been paying. And as long as you like them and are okay with the price, who cares!?

Nice pickup!
True. All i need is the civilists and im good for a little bit. Should i expect to pay around the same for those?

Has anyone ever spotted the bazooka joes for less than retail?
You're about two weeks too late, concepts had them for $50 during their special promotions sale while they still had their GR. Check eBay though, you'll find them on there for $65ish

But while I was rearranging some shoes I figured I'd snap my 2014 pickups..

You're about two weeks too late, concepts had them for $50 during their special promotions sale while they still had their GR. Check eBay though, you'll find them on there for $65ish

But while I was rearranging some shoes I figured I'd snap my 2014 pickups..

Repped for the 2014 BHM's. Very underrated shoe

Repped for the 2014 BHM's. Very underrated shoe
I agree bro..I liked them once teaser's came out and then I started to dislike them once I seen what a solid midsole would look like but I decided to get them that week before I regretted it like the YOTH lol

I was looking at local shops to see if anyone has, or even got, S.O.M.Ps or Tiffs and i ran into a shop that seems to buy like 2 pairs of one size then sells for 2 times retail.  I live in a pretty small town so i was wondering if anyone has seen this before.  If shop still has the Tiffs ill give info tomorrow, im thinking they will want 200+ and i don't think they stock size 13. 
smile.gif

I was looking at local shops to see if anyone has, or even got, S.O.M.Ps or Tiffs and i ran into a shop that seems to buy like 2 pairs of one size then sells for 2 times retail.  I live in a pretty small town so i was wondering if anyone has seen this before.  If shop still has the Tiffs ill give info tomorrow, im thinking they will want 200+ and i don't think they stock size 13. 
smile.gif
sounds more like a reseller than a retailer.

Back
Top Bottom