2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I honestly love everything about those bao's except the sole... Even if the mode sole was white and sole was the blue if buy them

Been lurking for a while.. Gave in and bought the reseller prices for the YOTHS. Had the hardest time finding my size.

Also won tiffs off eBay for $270 shipped. I regret completely passing on these when they first released smh

@Al_Iannazzone
Knicks say Raymond Felton has contused ribs and back. He is questionable to return

@Al_Iannazzone
Knicks say Raymond Felton has contused ribs and back. He is questionable to return
Wrong thread but when I saw him take that fall I knew he wasn't just gonna shake that off and go back to playing. I've taken falls like that before and they hurt like hell but I was young so I just needed a couple minutes. Raymond ain't young no more. He's gonna need a couple hours.

my bad man, i just thought some news would help ease the situation of all the chairman bao hunters

Yea i was looking at clothes they stock and it seems like a thriftshop/ reseller cuz nothing is retail.  But they have Boutique in their name so no reseller there huh. :lol:

Before the sneaker companies/clothing labels started really cashing in, boutiques were pretty much the only way you'd be able to get stuff outside of major cities. The owners would spend their time shopping in major markets and curate lines of what they felt was cool. Since the owners didn't have access to wholesale pricing they'd be forced to buy retail and pass that cost onto the consumer. This is how Dov Charney from American Apparel got his big start, he'd drive into the US and buy a U-Haul trailer's worth of Tees and sell them in Canada.

I should mention that this was way before internet sales were really a thing.

Last edited:
Black Sheep said on IG that the Baos will be available that middle of this month. They also said they've been getting lots of calls and emails about them too... :nerd:

People just trying to cash in. These being a GR makes me not worry, I'll wait until my local gets them.

Before the sneaker companies/clothing labels started really cashing in, boutiques were pretty much the only way you'd be able to get stuff outside of major cities. The owners would spend their time shopping in major markets and curate lines of what they felt was cool. Since the owners didn't have access to wholesale pricing they'd be forced to buy retail and pass that cost onto the consumer. This is how Dov Charney from American Apparel got his big start, he'd drive into the US and buy a U-Haul trailer's worth of Tees and sell them in Canada.
Thanks for the info man. I just thought it was weird because they are the only sneaker/clothing boutique of their type in the city so i figured they would have a contract. 

What city? Getting an account is a lot of work, if the finances aren't there Nike won't play nice. As much as I'd like to think of how I'd do things if I had the money to open up my own shop, I know I'd end up facing the stiff realities of being a replaceable cog in the retail world.

What city? Getting an account is a lot of work, if the finances aren't there Nike won't play nice. As much as I'd like to think of how I'd do things if I had the money to open up my own shop, I know I'd end up facing the stiff realities of being a replaceable cog in the retail world.
Pensacola, not to be a creep but its like 3 hrs from NOLA.

Ha, no worries, yeah you're going to have a tough time in Pensacola. Hell pretty much the entire Gulf Coast is pretty terrible. I'm not sure if they carry them in store or not still, but Plus Skateshop in Ft Walton used to be a big SB retailer.

When I was a kid Pensacola was our annual trip to the beach destination, I've got a lot of good memories from that town.

Back
Top Bottom