2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I believe Durabuck is a trademarked material, at least it was at one point. Trademark lapsed a while back. (I got bored at work one day and got on Lexis to do a little research)
That's very interesting. Thanks for the knowledge drop! I appreciate learning about something I never knew but always wanted to know.

Was not a fan of the material on the Blk Grape V's...let those joints go with the quickness. SOMPS are super dope.

Haven't gotten anything in email, they said I could call back to get tracking info but haven't bothered.
never got an email, but I got a notification through facebook that a UPS shipping label was created yesterday but no movement yet

is it safe in here, or is it all restock talk  in here too ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

just a lil high blood pressure, nothing serious.
ha. i spent a hour clicking and got nothing on the top of my list so i just ended buying Janoski and barbershop so i dont feel like my time was wasted.  however def having a small buyers remorse now... lol

Last edited:
Looking forward to getting my pairs. Might be able to pick up extras to swap with people, if you have a 10

And @skywalkerOG  Been trying to get at you if you have a 10 to swap!! haha

think the SOMP hype is dying, any chance more stores get these at retail? Would love lots of availability in these given the amazing quality.

vgonz9 vgonz9 I love those, it's about as crazy as I like seeing Trainer 1s. The materials are pretty nice, compared to most of the modern AT1s

think the SOMP hype is dying, any chance more stores get these at retail? Would love lots of availability in these given the amazing quality.
Still trying to get myself a pair but I'm not stressing about it anymore at least lol

Back
Top Bottom