2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah, so bad news is that they couldn't cancel my order (said it already processed for shipment, even when I just ordered it less than 10 mins ago), I'll just have to return it... and pay $6.99 to ship it back!! 
mean.gif

This is what happens when I try to catch up on the thread lol didn't get to the end to realize they were found for cheaper.
damn thats some fast processing lol. that pretty much means you can never cancel an order after you place it?. Good thing is to always google sneakers, or post in the thread if anyone has seen them cheaper, since those sneakers have been on sale for awhile.

forget restocks, im sweating about being able to secure a pair of the AJ1 x SB's. Already crossed myself out on SOMPS. For the first time i feel like aying a bot service or some tyepe of pre order but with my luck i know thats not going to work out either. Somehow I feel im going to strike out double hard.

$135 isn't a bad price but I'm sure shipping probably kills it..I'd be interested if I didn't own a pair already. Now someone find me a pair of Raging Bulls/3M hi's in a size 10! Lol

for anyone still looking for the 112 dunks

http://caliroots.com/caliroots/product.asp?id=50972

Beware though, $25 shipping + customs charges. 
The prices are listed in Euros 99 euros + 25 euros shipping, in USD comes to a total of 171.95 which you probably can find that on ebay, if not for less.

like no rape price lol, something reasonable

I think "reasonable" right now is anywhere between $150-200.

Fliestkicks probably has them for the cheapest. Even with $35 shipping.

Any cheaper and that's a really good deal.

Man that sucks. i just happen to be on twitter when nike tweeted the link. I was clueless about the re-stock. What size do you wear?

I'm a 9; I had Laneys in my cart but that felt like coming in 12th place out of 15 total participants :lol:

I don't think we're supposed to talk about him anymore, but isn't that just a straight rip off of an already terrible shirt that came out like 4 years ago?

That shirt says, "you're not getting laid, even if you're willing to pay for it"

Last edited:
forget restocks, im sweating about being able to secure a pair of the AJ1 x SB's. Already crossed myself out on SOMPS. For the first time i feel like aying a bot service or some tyepe of pre order but with my luck i know thats not going to work out either. Somehow I feel im going to strike out double hard.

Nike seems to have a diff security this time for releases ( last weeks at least) . So bots might not work?

Nike seems to have a diff security this time for releases ( last weeks at least) . So bots might not work?
they probably wouldn't work anyway with my luck. this is coming from a guy who couldn't RSVP Military blue 4's. a shoe that SAT, for weeks.

Last edited:
All in favor of the motion of never speaking of that clown again, say aye! Damn, that dude is on some other ish with trying to sell a shirt like that....

mints mints

The quality on these is unreal! These are VNDS off the bay. The nubuck is buttery and the leather soft and plush. Wow they just don't make them like they used to anymore. Late night pic. Threw the purple laces on since white ones were dirty. Might try black SB laces.

mints mints

The quality on these is unreal! These are VNDS off the bay. The nubuck is buttery and the leather soft and plush. Wow they just don't make them like they used to anymore. Late night pic. Threw the purple laces on since white ones were dirty. Might try black SB laces.

you'll need really short laces, or have to double/triple knot because those things don't have many eyelets.

Back
Top Bottom