2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If only I had an extra $4500 laying for some yellow lobsters........lol
if i had 4500 to spend I'd be eating lobster son
roll.gif

but yeah those yellow lobsters are rareeeeee

forget restocks, im sweating about being able to secure a pair of the AJ1 x SB's. Already crossed myself out on SOMPS. For the first time i feel like aying a bot service or some tyepe of pre order but with my luck i know thats not going to work out either. Somehow I feel im going to strike out double hard.
Hopefully it won't be too hard to grab a pair, with all the other shoes releasing that morning. I mean, I survived Nike.com when the Tiffs released, I'd like to think I have a slim chance. If not, oh well.

forget restocks, im sweating about being able to secure a pair of the AJ1 x SB's. Already crossed myself out on SOMPS. For the first time i feel like aying a bot service or some tyepe of pre order but with my luck i know thats not going to work out either. Somehow I feel im going to strike out double hard.
Hopefully it won't be too hard to grab a pair, with all the other shoes releasing that morning. I mean, I survived Nike.com when the Tiffs released, I'd like to think I have a slim chance. If not, oh well.
I have sucess with Non TLO's, got 2 tiffs, but TLO's I always get shafted, even with tweetdeck.

all guns a blazing for these sb 1s on saturday. consolation prize will be a pair of royal j-packs I've been stalking out

A couple more quick snaps of my pair. These really, really grew on me.

(Before it inevitably happens, yes I cross posted this to reddit and ktt)

Damn, I was jk last week when I said that if I missed out on the SOMP's I was gonna go crazy with pick ups to help ease the pain. This week I've picked up Civilists on Monday, YOTH yesterday, and Uprise's tonight. Oh well lol

Back
Top Bottom