2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't think I'd even want to get the box autographed. I respect him for getting to the professional level as a BMX biker, but since it's not a sport I really follow closely I'd just feel fake asking for a signature. The only times I've ever gotten stuff signed was from producers that were djing in town, and I got my Se7en dvd autographed by David Fincher after he gave a guest lecture in college.

The only time I was salty about missing an autograph was when everyone else I was with got the custom Daft Punk jackets we had made signed by the guys at the after party in Brooklyn back in 2007. I missed my chance by a few minutes because I was waiting for stragglers that went back to the hotel before coming to the party and I had the tickets.
yeah i wouldn't pay up for the signature. Respect that dude for what he's accomplished but from my end, I just want to own the kicks so having the signature would just be a token bonus - wouldn't pay extra for it.

MEH U SEEM PRETTY CHILL

IM A FORMER HABITUAL LIN E STEPPER BUT AM A REFORMED MAN.

I WANT TO BECOME AN NT HERO

good looks. A lot of these popularity contest clowns in JB and General tho...

P.S. Free my ***** ninjahood tho

Last edited:
I'm a clown for charging 250 for autographed pairs? Yet you got dudes on eBay charging 650,350, 400 for regular pairs? Ya ****** be tweaking. I guess my price ain't reasonable.

I'm a clown for charging 250 for autographed pairs? Yet you got dudes on eBay charging 650,350, 400 for regular pairs? Ya ****** be tweaking. I guess my price ain't reasonable.
This is NT man. People on this forum have been in the shoe game for years if not decades. We talk about helping each other out, providing info, and not overpaying for shoes. You kind of have to expect that sort of response when you come in here the night of a popular release pushing shoes for 2x the price when the community isn't all about that.

Haha so I made the page big whoop. Yes my fat *** has 5 pairs all autographed. You guys are here trolling and trying to flame but no one here would think about shooting me a message and chop it up. I'm a reasonable dude and by all means I help when I can. It's not my fault my buddies and I ended up with multiple pairs. Instead of talking **** why not simply ask if I would be negotiable on selling pairs.
Nothing against you bro, people in here are just REALLY not keen on resellers. We can understand 2 pairs for personal but 5 just means you're looking to profit off this which is not the way we do things. You may not be like that at all (and I'm not judging) but people will make snap judgments. They're not necessarily true but it's a limited release and lots of these SB heads are missing out on kicks because people go in and get FSR's preventing 9 people from getting one pair of a shoe they like. So there's just a lot of animosity towards that capitalizing on capitalism thing. I am looking for a size 9 or 9.5 for someone so I'll definitely PM you, as I'm curious what the good word is. eBay has been horrible today, prices ranging from $230-350 for unsigned pairs and some signed pairs going for $650. Just the nature of the beast but the guys in here get really bugged by it.

Ninjahood was basically ethered in the "Where's Ninjahood Thread" when he came back in

Meth laid the typical Meth smack down and the gifs and pictures was pretty much the end of his e-fame

This is NT man. People on this forum have been in the shoe game for years if not decades. We talk about helping each other out, providing info, and not overpaying for shoes. You kind of have to expect that sort of response when you come in here the night of a popular release pushing shoes for 2x the price when the community isn't all about that.

Ninjahood was basically ethered in the "Where's Ninjahood Thread" when he came back in

Meth laid the typical Meth smack down and the gifs and pictures was pretty much the end of his e-fame
Hahahahaha that MK gif got me rolling over here!!

Back
Top Bottom