2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

since I rarely derail the thread...
devil.gif

imagine if your girl caught you slippin' and burned all of your kicks
indifferent.gif
The thirst for attention is real.

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 the j-packs I got lucky of someone getting rid of his collection. And concords for $140 isn't hard to find. For anyone looking for temple highs pretty sure this is a good deal

i thought about that once i would be mad as **** but eventially i would jus chalk it as a loss there just shoes its more important things in life

If anyone can help me find a pair of Concord lows for box price I would really appreciate it. I saw a link on last week or so but I don't see it anymore. Thanks in advance.

That girl really made the event "red Octobers and heartbreak" :lol: that entire post tho :rofl: at least she providing food and drinks after the bonfire tho

since I rarely derail the thread...
devil.gif

imagine if your girl caught you slippin' and burned all of your kicks
indifferent.gif
1. this chick wanted to cop Tiffs for her dude and thirsted for an early pair offering the local shop 300+ for a pair a day early and got butthurt when they declined

2. shes in the dmv burning kicks, im abouta stick her in the face steal all the shoes and run outta there. 

who you tryna prove a point to dumbass, who burns $5000+ kicks for cheating, thats felony destruction of property with evidence he can show the cops. have fun attention *****

The funny (or messed up depending on how you want to look at it) thing about that is that during the Tiff release and mess, she was talking about camping and whatnot to try and get dude a pair, and people were basically telling her that that was the kind of stuff that a dude has his side chick do for him.
nerd.gif

1. this chick wanted to cop Tiffs for her dude and thirsted for an early pair offering the local shop 300+ for a pair a day early and got butthurt when they declined

2. shes in the dmv burning kicks, im abouta stick her in the face steal all the shoes and run outta there. 

who you tryna prove a point to dumbass, who burns $5000+ kicks for cheating, thats felony destruction of property with evidence he can show the cops. have fun attention *****
can you go do #2 and record it please? thanks.
nthat.gif

can you go do #2 and record it please? thanks.
nthat.gif
for you kid? i got you

Those red octobers she about to burn are my size too
mean.gif
which doesn't really matter cuz I would've sold em anyways
laugh.gif

People trading cars for yeezys too, that's when the hype goes too far though is when females start burning them in revenge

Idk what people see in the fly steppers aside from the somewhat yeezy silhouette. I know a number of people who copped. To each their own I guess. As long as he's happy that's all that matter

That's too much. I've seen $100- $150 they shouldn't go for too much these days
 And concords for $140 isn't hard to find.
I don't really care about the price for DS Concords because I'm not looking...But it's easy to throw numbers like 100-150$ around, its another to actually know where to obtain them for that. I'm not doubting you, but maybe you could show the two guys in the thread who are looking for them where to look for prices like these if they aren't hard to find. Just doing a quick look on ebay and they are in the 200-250+ range.

Last edited:

Yeah try to keep other shoes to other threads from now on.

In fact I think there's an official pickup thread in the sneaker showcase section.

I didn't know people actually wanted those flysteppers
laugh.gif

One man's trash is another man's treasure I guess.
Lol, he told me he thought they were ugly after I has secretly picked em up. Sorta fail, but he ended up liking them. He's purely blazers, sb, and airstabs, so it was definitely different for him. His first pair of all blacks...lol...messin up his snobby shoehead game. lulz.

I'll be sure to check out hte pickup thread! Thanks!

I don't really care about the price for DS Concords because I'm not looking...But it's easy to throw numbers like 100-150$ around, its another to actually know where to obtain them for that. I'm not doubting you, but maybe you could show the two guys in the thread who are looking for them where to look for prices like these if they aren't hard to find. Just doing a quick look on ebay and they are in the 200-250+ range.
What size are you looking for I just saw a size ten for$180 my mistake it's $160

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom